Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View DO CATHOLICS AND OTHER CHRISTIANS COMMIT IDOLATRY?
3 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2010 - 7:55PM #11
Kerygma

Indeed, you are a troll for several reasons not the least of which is publicly posting information that was sent privately. In addition, you have violated the rules of conduct here on B-net for which you will be duly reported. Posting the same message to several forums "for whatever reasons" constitutes SPAM. And posting publicly a message that was sent privately is wrong on a number of levels. It's just not done in polite society.

As for your original question, all you needed to do was ask it here in the Orthodox forum without the need to emblazon your title with caps (the fact that you've ALWAYS done it that way is no excuse for proper netiquette) and to sensationalize it with such a provocative title. Furthermore having posted your query, at least have the decency to await an answer which was provided several weeks ago. Showing up now with your lame excuse is little more than continuing to troll as far as I'm concerned.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2010 - 1:20AM #12
ola

it seems you may be embarrased by your behavior as you have not much to say but the same thing all over again.

also, that fact that you threaten to report me is of no matter but that you threaten to lie bothers me.  Either that or you are confused b/c it is obvious to anyone that the only thing that i posted from the email was MY OWN reply to you.  The rude, unetiqutte, and angered email you sent me was never posted so i do not understand what you mean by posting someone's private email.  I am sure that i can post my own words from an email that I sent.

lastly, i can reply whatever question whenever I like whether it suits you or not.  The fact I didn't get back to you on your time is of no bother to me.  I haven't even been on this site in weeks.  I've had much going on and since I already received an  answer from the Catholic forumn (which is the link i posted), I was satified.  This is the last I'm going to speak on this topic with you. I come to BeliefNet to receive enlightenment, answers, and understanding, not hostile debates.  So I will say to you that since I have offended you, I truly apologize as it was not my intention.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2010 - 1:26AM #13
ola

oh and per you reporting me, I already received an email from b-net that I read today which was sent about 2 weeks ago informing me on the rules of posting on multiple forums.  I replied thanking them for informing me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook