Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Pastors, How Can I Pray For You?
7 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2010 - 2:36PM #1
Aburningfire

Hello! My name is Rusty and I just stumbled upon this site for the first time. I'd really love to find some pastors or church leaders that I can pray for. With all you give to the people of God, sometimes your the last one to be ministered to. Feel free to message me privately through email or post your prayer request here.

Simply,

Rusty
info@aboutaburningfire.com.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 10, 2011 - 11:43AM #2
gonnelovetoday

Pray for the families, there is always a spiritual battle going on! Its hard to live a normal life in these days but live right, & people are so quick to judge! You wanna relate to people, have friends that are outside of your church. Its hard growing up(im a pastors daughter) in the spotlight with thousands of people paying attention to your lives, what you wear, who your friends are, who you shouldnt be friends with, who your dating, ... etc. People always feel entitled to know your business and then comment. Pray the pastors will stay strong,

"11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. "

Pray that they are always thirsty for God & for God to make them a servant for his kingdom! Pray that they Dont let pride reign in their hearts. Pray for Jesus to protect their families for they are being attacked as well! The devil always tries to weazel his way in and cause a pastor to stumble, distract them for what God has planned... so pray they have the full armor of God! Pray their hearts dont harden when they see the evil in "religious men" and hypocrites. There are ALWAYS people in the church that are going to find something, to try and bring them down. Give them strength and Hope(they need it too!).We should be praying for our pastors more, thank you for your prayers!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook