Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Questions about Christian Science
7 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2010 - 1:43AM #1
Amanda

Hi, In my grade 12 Social Justice class we've been learning about different  religions and have been asked to present a project on a denomination or a  general religion. My group and I have decided to do Christian Science as I used  to attend the Church of Christian Science with my grandmother when I was  younger. Because I only attended Sunday school at the church before it closed, I  have some questions and requirements for my project that I don't know how to  answer so I was wondering if I would be able to get some help here?

1. What  religion would you say Christian Science is "against" or is opposite from?
2.  What is the view on "non-believers"
3. What story in the bible is the  best to use in reference to Christian Science?

4. What are the veiws on dismissing other religions or ideas?

Thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2010 - 3:03PM #2
Rad

I'm sorry I just noticed your questions and hope your school deadline hasn't already passed.  I would suggest you explore the website www.christianscience.com.  If you still would more information, maybe you could put up another post and I'd be glad to try and answer.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook