Switch to Forum Live View 12 days till my confirmation!
4 years ago  ::  May 11, 2010 - 1:45PM #1
Pensive

Well, it has been five years in the making, but so far it looks I will finally be confirmed in the Catholic Church!  Still hard to believe I have finally gotten to this point despite all the obstacles.  I guess God was testing my sincerity to stick to it for so long.  Just 12 more days!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 11, 2010 - 6:52PM #2
Mysty101

Maranatha!!!!

What wonderful news.  (on Pentecost---a double blessing)

Let the fire fall!

Love & Prayers,

SuZ

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 12, 2010 - 3:47PM #3
gilg

May 11, 2010 -- 1:45PM, Pensive wrote:

Well, it has been five years in the making, but so far it looks I will finally be confirmed in the Catholic Church!  Still hard to believe I have finally gotten to this point despite all the obstacles.  I guess God was testing my sincerity to stick to it for so long.  Just 12 more days!

Pensive,

I pray God gives you what you need and that this confirmation moves you in that direction. Congratulations.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 13, 2010 - 12:53AM #4
jane2

God Bless you, Pensive.

It is about the journey, you know. Recently I had my first conversation with a first cousin, an RCC priest about to open a parish in Florida and another cousin I've known better. We all agreed it is about the journey. The Lord calls us as He will. And we are all called a bit differently.

I wish you many blessings on your journey.

Jane

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 24, 2010 - 4:22PM #5
Pensive

Well, it official, I am not a card-carry Catholic!  My confirmation was yesterday along with around 250 other adults who were confirmed in the Catholic Church with me.  It was done at the Cathedral of St. Raymond in the Diocese of Joliet, Illinois.   I was confirmed the the Bishop himself.  It took quite some time, but better late then never!  Now to continue the journey I started....thank you all for your support!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 28, 2010 - 6:38AM #6
Mysty101

Congratulations!!!

Nice photo----God bless you & your family.

SuZ

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 28, 2010 - 9:22AM #7
Pensive

May 28, 2010 -- 6:38AM, Mysty101 wrote:

Congratulations!!!

Nice photo----God bless you & your family.

SuZ

Thanks Suz!

BTW, Christina is due in less than 4 weeks!  I hoope and pray all goes well.  Your pryers have been much appreciated and most welcome!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2010 - 6:26AM #8
Mysty101

More wonderful news---We will continue to pray.

SuZ

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook