Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

8 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2010 - 11:46AM #1
steve123

www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.a...

What do you all make of the prophecies of St. Malachy.  The last pope might possibly be the last pope before the end of this age......

Maranatha!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2010 - 1:17PM #2
Mysty101

Hi Steve,

Prophecies come and go, and the pros fit the events to the prophecy, and the cons emphesize the differences.  I really have never seen any specific enough to predict anything very accurately.

SuZ

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2011 - 10:14PM #3
Elias_who_has_come

Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead according to His promise to raise another up on the last day.  He has done this through normal consummation, whereas both Jesus Christ and myself were originally born by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I am the resurrected Prophet of the Most High, St. John the Baptist, whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come", enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman), your ultimate, penultimate authority.

The prophecy of the list of names through St. Malachy is a daily reality in our time, and in the time to come.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2011 - 2:36PM #4
steve123

Elias,

What in the @*#( are you talking about?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2011 - 7:48AM #5
Elias_who_has_come

Sep 7, 2011 -- 2:36PM, steve123 wrote:

What in the @*#( are you talking about?

Doesn't it seem @#%*^&( obvious?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2011 - 12:03PM #6
steve123

Well, no, it %&*#(@( doesn't, hence the question.....

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook