Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View DEVILS ADVOCATE--DYING FORUM
8 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2010 - 2:27PM #11
Shaner

Mar 5, 2010 -- 10:20PM, Mareczku wrote:

I have trouble finding Ave Maria Cafe but am glad that I checked in and found comments from my friends here.  Big hugs go out to you all.  I did get to watch some of the Olympics.  They were great.  It was wonderful for Canada.  Congrats on a great job to our friends from the North.  Hope everyone has survived the snows of winter well.  Peace and blessings to all.

Mark 

Hello Mark,

Terrific to hear from you, you're missed around here, :-)  Just save the Forum in your Favorites, or Bookmark it, then you won't have trouble finding it again. 

YES, I thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics, not just because they were held here, but I like the Winter Olympics much better than the Summer one's.....more exciting Sports to watch, :-). 

Thanks for the good wishes Mark, the U.S. did very well too. 

I'm SO happy that Spring has sprung here, we've been having wonderful weather and haven't had any snow on the ground for weeks now.....hurray! :-)

Peace to you and a good Lenten Season,

Sandy

"Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the Words of Eternal Life"
"Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2010 - 8:31PM #12
Mareczku

Hi Sandy: Good to hear from you.  We had quite a bit of snow the last week of February but March is quiet so far.  It sounds like our weather is the same as yours this week.  It was interesting when they talked about the mild winter in Vancouver because most of the US has been colder than normal. 

Peace - Mark 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook