Switch to Forum Live View Anti-Abortion Posters
5 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2009 - 5:25PM #1
Emmanuelle110

Hi guys,

I sometimes protest abortion outside Planned Parenthood on Saturdays but I don't have a sign to hold.  I really would like to have the stop sign that says "Stop Abortion Now" on it but despite my best efforts to find it online, I can't.  I was wondering if anyone knew how I could get one of those posters.

Thanks in advance,

Stacey

God Bless!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2009 - 6:15PM #2
Tmarie64

What does this have to do with Catholicism?

And... FYI, "anti-abortion" is a phrase not allowed in B'net.

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2009 - 12:47AM #3
Justly

Oct 11, 2009 -- 6:15PM, Tmarie64 wrote:

Parishes in my diocese recently had protests on street corners and in front of churches. 

Why isn't it allowed?  I take the Biden approach in being personally anti-abortion but not believing on this issue in a nation of multi faiths can we force any particular faith onto all women.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2009 - 4:35PM #4
Emmanuelle110

Oct 11, 2009 -- 6:15PM, Tmarie64 wrote:

It has to do with Catholicism because Catholicism is fervently against abortion and any other issue that violates a person's right to life.  My parish is actively participating in October's designation as "Respect Life" month so I'd say abortion is very important to Catholics.  And yes I realize that "anti-abortion" is not allowed on Beliefnet, however I was unaware of that when I posted the thread.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2009 - 7:27PM #5
Justly

Oct 12, 2009 -- 4:35PM, Emmanuelle110 wrote:

It has to do with Catholicism because Catholicism is fervently against abortion and any other issue that violates a person's right to life.  My parish is actively participating in October's designation as "Respect Life" month so I'd say abortion is very important to Catholics.  And yes I realize that "anti-abortion" is not allowed on Beliefnet, however I was unaware of that when I posted the thread.

I only wish they'd be as fervent against the death penalty and war.  I nearly fell out of my seat when I went to Mass earlier this yr and heard not only the automatic usual petition for the end of abortion but also war.  I can't tell you how many times all I hear is abortion and no mention of other life issues.  Including llfe issues of poverty, homelessness, hunger, and lack of quality, affordable healthcare. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2009 - 11:24AM #6
TemplarS

Emmanuelle, as a last resort you can go an art store and get a poster board and some red paint and make your own.

Good luck!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook