5 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2009 - 2:51AM #1
TomeReader

Brothers and sisters in Christ

Since recent dental work and a viral throat infection, my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue have substantially flared. We're about to move and I need to be able to help with packing, loading, unloading, driving, etc.

Also as I'm no longer working and relatively isolated much of the time, I'm a bit lost.

Your prayers would be appreciated.

Lynn

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2009 - 8:40AM #2
Jupiter6208

My Prayers go out to you, God bless

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Buddha.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2009 - 3:10PM #3
Rod1

Dear Lynn:

We know that everything that troubles and torments us, must go through Him first, before they even torment us.  Nothing is too small, insignicant or trivial when our hearts tremble.  Be with this child.  You have said in both praise, awe to comfort us and have continued to give us His Promise:

"'Be still, and know that I am God.  I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!'" (Psalm 46:10)

Amen.

Of by the way, Psalm 46 is one of my favorites, which has comforted in in many difficult & dire situations.  May you continue to find Comfort in Him.

Rod01

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 02, 2009 - 9:51PM #4
Kevinponeill

I pray that you find comfort and strength in Christ's promise to be with you always, and his words to Paul,  "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

You are in my prayers.

God bless,

Kevin

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2009 - 2:40PM #5
Eoconnorntep

Prayers acsending!

Beth

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2009 - 5:14PM #6
tawonda

Prayers ascending, Lynn. I will put you on our list at church, if that's okay with you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2009 - 7:56PM #7
TomeReader

Oct 5, 2009 -- 5:14PM, tawonda wrote:

Prayers ascending, Lynn. I will put you on our list at church, if that's okay with you.

Yes Tawonda, that's most definitely fine with me! I'm feeling better at the moment but each day is a new challenge. Some days are good, some are bad, a few are horrible.

In many ways the biggest challenge is figuring out how to serve Christ when you're too exhausted to think.

LYnn

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook