Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
5 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2009 - 7:47PM #1
Prajna
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2009 - 11:49PM #2
Pensive

Too vague on the info to determine how true this accusation is.  We need to wait and see what information is given.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 9:32AM #3
Prajna

I was the victim!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 9:43AM #4
Tmarie64

Really... Undecided

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 9:54AM #5
Prajna

Yes, really.  I was raped by him and he has been removed from the parish by order of the Bishop and the Vatican. 

Why the hell do you think I am making this up?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 10:16AM #6
Tmarie64

I'm skeptical.

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 12:17PM #7
Pensive

Prajna, are you serious?  Dear God man, I hope this is a joke! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 1:15PM #8
Prajna

You people are sick.  This man raped me.  I came here hopefully for support and you all think I am joking. 

He raped me TMarie.  He made me do things that I didn not want to do.  He made me say things that I told him I didn't want to say. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 1:28PM #9
Tmarie64

Aug 31, 2009 -- 1:15PM, Prajna wrote:

You people are sick.  This man raped me.  I came here hopefully for support and you all think I am joking.

He raped me TMarie.  He made me do things that I didn not want to do.  He made me say things that I told him I didn't want to say.

Why were you at his house at 3a.m.?  How did he "make" you?  Knife?  Gun?  Tie you up?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 1:41PM #10
Prajna

TMarie, when do you think it is not safe to go to your Priests house?  But since you asked he was drunk at 3 in the morning, and when I mean drunk, he was incoherrent, and he said that he was alone b/c his wife and kids were gone.  I asked him if he was ok and if he need help and he told me to come over.  I went over there out of concern for him.  I was afraid that he might hurt himself.  And it was ther that he locked me in his room and held me against my will and raped me.  he stripped of my clothes and did disgusting things to me.   I'd tell you what he did to me but they would be rmeoved becuase of the horrible sick things he did to me.  I told him to stop many times and he didn't.  HE molested me and then he penetrated me.  He raped me. 

Thanks so much for making this even more difficult for me.  Thanks for not showing me support when I have been betrayed. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook