Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Rainbow Oneness Pentecostals?
7 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2010 - 8:42AM #11
TrueOneness

I am not condemning you , not at all. But the bible says homosexuals won't enter heaven quite a few times. So no matter how hard you try unless you repent (truly turn away from the LIFESTYLE) you won't enter heaven. i am just stating facts not condemning, so this "rainbow" apostolic mess  is another lie from satan don't you know satan always makes a counterfeit of the real thing? why is it that now you can be gay and go to heaven but before you were on your way to hell? doesn't it strike you as odd? Why would so many people such as Donnie McClurkin (a former homosexual) be so against this ? Also the Holy Spirit was seent to lead us and guide us into all truth, and to help us be Holy! the acts of homosexuality is first unnatural and unholy. So either a) you truly don't have the Holy Ghost or b) you have just become demonically possessed. You do know demons speak in tongues too, it is their natural language. Please I beg you turn away from unrighteousness and repent and give God your body, soul and mind!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2010 - 1:48PM #12
Bezant

Good to meet you, welcome to Bnet.

Aug 9, 2010 -- 8:42AM, TrueOneness wrote:

I am not condemning you , not at all. But the bible says homosexuals won't enter heaven quite a few times.  So no matter how hard you try unless you repent (truly turn away from  the LIFESTYLE) you won't enter heaven. i am just stating facts not  condemning, so this "rainbow" apostolic mess  is another lie from satan  don't you know satan always makes a counterfeit of the real thing? why  is it that now you can be gay and go to heaven but before you were on  your way to hell? doesn't it strike you as odd? Why would so many people  such as Donnie McClurkin (a former homosexual) be so against this ?  Also the Holy Spirit was seent to lead us and guide us into all truth,  and to help us be Holy! the acts of homosexuality is first unnatural and  unholy. So either a) you truly don't have the Holy Ghost or b) you have  just become demonically possessed. You do know demons speak in tongues  too, it is their natural language. Please I beg you turn away from  unrighteousness and repent and give God your body, soul and mind!

I have never come across such evidence--you ought provide it.

The Bible does condemn homosexual intercourse, but not homosexuals. You make the assumption that homosexuals will automatically have intercourse with each other. However, that's not the only thing that troubles me; you also give a rather simple view of Christian salvation, and your schpeil still smacks of condemnation.

In my opinion the devil does very little by himself; he knows that we'll do most of his dirty work. That's why I believe people to be more accountable than anyone else.

Bezant

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 8:59PM #13
rideronthastorm

Aug 9, 2010 -- 1:48PM, Bezant wrote:

Good to meet you, welcome to Bnet.

Aug 9, 2010 -- 8:42AM, TrueOneness wrote:

I am not condemning you , not at all. But the bible says homosexuals won't enter heaven quite a few times.  So no matter how hard you try unless you repent (truly turn away from the LIFESTYLE) you won't enter heaven. i am just stating facts not condemning, so this "rainbow" apostolic mess  is another lie from satan don't you know satan always makes a counterfeit of the real thing? why is it that now you can be gay and go to heaven but before you were on your way to hell? doesn't it strike you as odd? Why would so many people such as Donnie McClurkin (a former homosexual) be so against this ? Also the Holy Spirit was seent to lead us and guide us into all truth, and to help us be Holy! the acts of homosexuality is first unnatural and unholy. So either a) you truly don't have the Holy Ghost or b) you have just become demonically possessed. You do know demons speak in tongues too, it is their natural language. Please I beg you turn away from unrighteousness and repent and give God your body, soul and mind!

I have never come across such evidence--you ought provide it.

The Bible does condemn homosexual intercourse, but not homosexuals. You make the assumption that homosexuals will automatically have intercourse with each other. However, that's not the only thing that troubles me; you also give a rather simple view of Christian salvation, and your schpeil still smacks of condemnation.

In my opinion the devil does very little by himself; he knows that we'll do most of his dirty work. That's why I believe people to be more accountable than anyone else.

Bezant

Well I disagree with both of you!The term in the bible for homosexual has been proven as misinterpreted in English the actual term that was used was a word that meant homosexual prostitute and also some of the other words that meant as you said the act itself are interpreted by many as meaning someone who sleeps around the sexual sin words in the bible for fornication and homosexuaity are usually refered to those who are permiscous not those who are in monogomous relationships,prostitutes and the like.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 9:14PM #14
rideronthastorm

TrueOneness assuming your correct which I dont believe you are but assuming you are then your church would never participate as a church in having homosexual sex in the church neither would they encourage people to go out and be homosexual would they?

Did i shock you? Well during my 10 years in the UPC church I visited about 90 percent of the churches in this area who are UPC and Apostolic and oneness Pentecostals, thats alot of churches. 100 percent of everyone of them did participate at church in and encouraged each other to participate at church in a sin that in the bible is listed in a list of sins infact its in the same list with fornication and other daily sins and the bible says it will send you to hell! Gluttong bing eating at church on sunday afternoons at meals together! Youc nat laugh it off and say oh thats nothing or thats not a bad sin, your the one whos taking the bible very literally here and word for word the bible holds gluttony as a sin just as bad as homosexuality so if your taking that kind of a stand on homosexuality you should be on gluttony as well theres no getting out of it!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook