Switch to Forum Live View New Church Live, www.newchurchlive.tv
5 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2009 - 7:10PM #1
ceblair

New Church Live is up and running.  We are a start up congregation focused on engaging people in building a transformative church.  Our target is reaching a new audience through engaging worship services supported by music and video.  At the back end we hope to enroll people in service opportunities as well as small groups.  

Our approach is definitively Christian New Church.  Integrity, for example, is a big one - putting our heads, hearts, and hands all together in a spirit of service to others and to God.

My personal hope is to be part of a team, a community, a church that are a bunch of doers.  That includes on line members.   I love stories about what people are doing with their faith.  Last week I read a text from a parent whose kids are setting up a diabetes support group on line.  Now that is someone who gets "religion is of life and the life of religion is to serve!" 

You can view our not-yet-completed website at www.newchurchlive.tv.    Also, please feel free to join us in person if you are ever in the Philadelphia area, 10:30 AM, Sundays at the Mitchell Performing Arts Center 800 Tomlinson Road in Bryn Athyn Pennsylvania.  Finally, I would warmly invite anyone interested to become a Facebook "Fan" of New Church Live (search "newchurchlive" on Facebook).

Take care and God bless!

Chuck

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2010 - 8:33PM #2
ceblair

The "status report" is that we are averaging approximately 250 service.  We currently count almost 100 new frequent attenders - people new to the New Church.  We also have had almost 3,000 sermon downloads over our first 9 months.  

www.newchurchlive.tv

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook