Switch to Forum Live View Immaculate Virgin Mary's MIRACULOUS MEDAL...please wear it...and here's why...
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2009 - 12:28AM #1
Pure_in _soul

It happened last summer at night while I was surfing the web when my auntie entered the room where I was in. She, out of the blue, told me about this medal. When she said Miraculous Medal, I was amazingly surprised by the name. I mean, I didn't know how a medal can be miraculous. She said that she would give me one that had been struck. I felt delirious about receiving the medal she promised to give me. And the moment I received it and wore it, I felt this happiness. I can still remember that medal. It looked so simple and beautiful.

Then, a few days later, I found myself researching about the Miraculous Medal. I found out many many things about it. Like the graces Mama Mary sheds for all those who ask for them. At first, I didn't know what graces were, but after a long time, my auntie explained what graces are. She said in three simple words: PRESENCE OF GOD. It was only that time that I realized that I had this misconception about graces considering I thought graces were wishes. She also told me that the difficulties each individual faces wouldn't vanish in thin air. But rather, those graces that the Blessed Virgin promised through her Miraculous Medal will help us bear the everyday trials in life. The medal should be struck before the model of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal and then we should wear it around our necks. But wearing the Miraculous Medal isn't enough. Just like what the Blessed Virgin said: "I will shed graces to those who ASK FOR THEM." In other words, we must pray to her and say the Memorare...just like what Alphonse Ratisbonne did.

Here's the Memorare:

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored you help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you. O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To you I come before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in you clemency, hear and answer them. Amen.

I've also read that wearing the Miraculous Medal is like wearing a locket with your Mother's picture in it.

Everyone, please, wear the Miraculous Medal. Everyone, either Catholic or non-Catholic, can wear it. Its graces are amazing. And the information you'll find out, I've come to realize, is limited when you just read about it. But when you wear it, you'll discover more about the medal.

"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2009 - 9:13PM #2
Peter_d_roman

Apr 4, 2009 -- 12:28AM, Pure_in _soul wrote:

It happened last summer at night while I was surfing the web when my auntie entered the room where I was in. She, out of the blue, told me about this medal. When she said Miraculous Medal, I was amazingly surprised by the name. I mean, I didn't know how a medal can be miraculous. She said that she would give me one that had been struck. I felt delirious about receiving the medal she promised to give me. And the moment I received it and wore it, I felt this happiness. I can still remember that medal. It looked so simple and beautiful.

Then, a few days later, I found myself researching about the Miraculous Medal. I found out many many things about it. Like the graces Mama Mary sheds for all those who ask for them. At first, I didn't know what graces were, but after a long time, my auntie explained what graces are. She said in three simple words: PRESENCE OF GOD. It was only that time that I realized that I had this misconception about graces considering I thought graces were wishes. She also told me that the difficulties each individual faces wouldn't vanish in thin air. But rather, those graces that the Blessed Virgin promised through her Miraculous Medal will help us bear the everyday trials in life. The medal should be struck before the model of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal and then we should wear it around our necks. But wearing the Miraculous Medal isn't enough. Just like what the Blessed Virgin said: "I will shed graces to those who ASK FOR THEM." In other words, we must pray to her and say the Memorare...just like what Alphonse Ratisbonne did.

Here's the Memorare:

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored you help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you. O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To you I come before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in you clemency, hear and answer them. Amen.

I've also read that wearing the Miraculous Medal is like wearing a locket with your Mother's picture in it.

Everyone, please, wear the Miraculous Medal. Everyone, either Catholic or non-Catholic, can wear it. Its graces are amazing. And the information you'll find out, I've come to realize, is limited when you just read about it. But when you wear it, you'll discover more about the medal.

"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

i love Our Mother very much- but it is NOT in  heart to agreeing with the metal or direct prayer to Her.

She is One with Our Father and because of Her faith and love humanity was given Our Savior Brother- but ONLY Our Father is to be the focus of our prayer-

NEVER has it been known that anyone that ever asked Our Father ANYTHING in His Sons Name was denied.

peace and good and tons o'love

>o

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2009 - 10:39PM #3
belleo

The miraculous medal is protection to those who pray . One man was in jail . He had a visitor who was wearing the miraculous medal and the man  received healing when he looked at the miraculous medal . I have given a miraculous medal to all family members

Just me
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook