Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

 
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View moving the vatican into Nazareth/ Jerusalem will go a long way to making its past sin past indeed.
9 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2009 - 5:35PM #1
Peter_d_roman
Posts: 5,999

peace to all The Saviors Family and Friends.


 


it has often been said " you cant go home again".


 


but when The Saviors Church moves its official zip code from rome italy into palistine / isreal proper it will then be "HOME" for its first time.


 


from Nazareth and Jerusalem His Church will be a peaceful force for peace and unity there and the world over.


 


after the move i believe it will not too long before what has been splinted into thousands of bits over the past thousand years will begin to reunite into The One Vessel Our One Brother left for us to reach Our One Fathers House!


 


peace and good and lots o'love


 


>o

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2009 - 7:04PM #2
Wmdkitty
Posts: 2,174

If I'm intruding I apologize, I just wanted to correct something.


Palestine is now a part of Jordan. The land that is now Israel is not, and never was, in any way, shape or form, "Palestine".

"The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal", Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment." -- George Carlin
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2009 - 11:31PM #3
Peter_d_roman
Posts: 5,999

thanks,


 


it is my view that if the vatican were to " Occupy" and base it global operations in Nazareth and Jerusalem it would be an on site and continuing presents  for  Human Rights.


it as a body and all that link themselves to The Christ or His Father - Our Father are under the Spiritual Mandated to feed the hungry, cloth the naked and bring healing to all in need. 


as Our Brother- King Yash'wa The Messiah From Nazareth is The Good Shepard to All- we in trun must be tools of love and peace were ever we are- and we must go were Gods Sprite Leads us to be.


God Wants His Sons  ONE House to be seated in The Land of His Sons First Incarnation- weather it is now called palistine or isreal.


i understand the palistinans call all the land palestine and jewish folk call it israel- with The Saviors ONE House and Church there it can truly be called The Holy land for ALL!


 


peace and good and love o'love


 


>o


 


ps to those that might read this as attempt to bring the christian religion to Jews and Muslims i must say it is not so- it is a work to bring The Christ to all by being in Loving Service to all with Faith and Love and Truth as our only weapons.


Mar 17, 2009 -- 7:04PM, Wmdkitty wrote:


If I'm intruding I apologize, I just wanted to correct something.


Palestine is now a part of Jordan. The land that is now Israel is not, and never was, in any way, shape or form, "Palestine".



Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2009 - 11:45AM #4
Dutch777
Posts: 9,144

Peter:


Noble sentiment but, alas, a grand non sequitur.

Stationing the Vatican in Jerusalem, Nazareth or Tel Aviv will no more bring peace to the region than headquartering the United Nations in NYC will bring relief from violent crime on the streets of New York.


Besides, the Govt. of Israel might not favor the idea, nor would the Vatican.  It has too much history, too much real and chattle property --- indeed an independent Vatican State --- too many other worries and woes, to be involved with migrating to Israel.


Would you settle for the Pope being Bar Mitzvahed instead?

The Path
To Moon
lake
Doesn't Go
There.

So Walk
Your own
DharmaPath
And Be
Mindful

Dutch
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2009 - 4:47PM #5
Peter_d_roman
Posts: 5,999

The Saviors Church belongs were The Savior was Born in the Flash as well as were His Flesh and His Life became New- Nazareth and Jerusalem not Rome.


 


The Saviors Church also needs to be One as The Father and The Son are One- not a multi fasited conglomerate of bible and ritual believers numbering in the tens of thousands that preach and live by pauls teachings as they  wait in longing  for the end of the world- because there book that The Savior never gave to them says it should be so.


 


people not God made things as they are today and we the people need to start the healing and reuniting  and truth telling process while we still can.


 


but keep in mind that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD" and that anything asked in The Saviors Name will be Given unto us-


 


...so i'm Asking You  Our Dear  Father Yahweh in Mighty Yash'wa name to make Yours  Sons House- His Church become One and let it be in Nazareth and Jerusalem- Please make it so- no matter who wont like it or what Loving Fruit it will bring forth.


 


do you Amen?


 


peace and good and lots o'love


 


>o


 


Mar 18, 2009 -- 11:45AM, Dutch777 wrote:


Peter:


Noble sentiment but, alas, a grand non sequitur.

Stationing the Vatican in Jerusalem, Nazareth or Tel Aviv will no more bring peace to the region than headquartering the United Nations in NYC will bring relief from violent crime on the streets of New York.


Besides, the Govt. of Israel might not favor the idea, nor would the Vatican.  It has too much history, too much real and chattle property --- indeed an independent Vatican State --- too many other worries and woes, to be involved with migrating to Israel.


Would you settle for the Pope being Bar Mitzvahed instead?



Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2009 - 9:05AM #6
TemplarS
Posts: 7,522

Mar 18, 2009 -- 4:47PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:


The Saviors Church belongs were The Savior was Born in the Flash as well as were His Flesh and His Life became New- Nazareth and Jerusalem not Rome.


 The Saviors Church also needs to be One as The Father and The Son are One- not a multi fasited conglomerate of bible and ritual believers numbering in the tens of thousands that preach and live by pauls teachings as they  wait in longing  for the end of the world- because there book that The Savior never gave to them says it should be so.


 people not God made things as they are today and we the people need to start the healing and reuniting  and truth telling process while we still can.


 but keep in mind that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD" and that anything asked in The Saviors Name will be Given unto us-


 ...so i'm Asking You  Our Dear  Father Yahweh in Mighty Yash'wa name to make Yours  Sons House- His Church become One and let it be in Nazareth and Jerusalem- Please make it so- no matter who wont like it or what Loving Fruit it will bring forth.


 



 


Peter, as it happens, there is already a building in Jersusalem which ought to function as you say: to unite Christians, not divide them, focus on God and Jesus, not us: The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built at the site of Christ's crucifixion, burial and resurrection.


Yet this Church does not function as such, instead being a scandalous demonstration of the opposite, with something like six Christian groups sharing occupancy, and not peacefully, there have been cases of actual fights breaking out.  Because of these disagreements, the key to the main Church door is actually in the custody of a Muslim family.


Your sentiments are admirable ("we the people need to start the healing and reuniting"), but buildings and their location have little to do with effecting this.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 5:18PM #7
Peter_d_roman
Posts: 5,999

Mar 25, 2009 -- 9:05AM, TemplarS wrote:


Mar 18, 2009 -- 4:47PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:


The Saviors Church belongs were The Savior was Born in the Flash as well as were His Flesh and His Life became New- Nazareth and Jerusalem not Rome.


 The Saviors Church also needs to be One as The Father and The Son are One- not a multi fasited conglomerate of bible and ritual believers numbering in the tens of thousands that preach and live by pauls teachings as they  wait in longing  for the end of the world- because there book that The Savior never gave to them says it should be so.


 people not God made things as they are today and we the people need to start the healing and reuniting  and truth telling process while we still can.


 but keep in mind that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD" and that anything asked in The Saviors Name will be Given unto us-


 ...so i'm Asking You  Our Dear  Father Yahweh in Mighty Yash'wa name to make Yours  Sons House- His Church become One and let it be in Nazareth and Jerusalem- Please make it so- no matter who wont like it or what Loving Fruit it will bring forth.


 



 


Peter, as it happens, there is already a building in Jersusalem which ought to function as you say: to unite Christians, not divide them, focus on God and Jesus, not us: The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built at the site of Christ's crucifixion, burial and resurrection.


Yet this Church does not function as such, instead being a scandalous demonstration of the opposite, with something like six Christian groups sharing occupancy, and not peacefully, there have been cases of actual fights breaking out.  Because of these disagreements, the key to the main Church door is actually in the custody of a Muslim family.


Your sentiments are admirable ("we the people need to start the healing and reuniting"), but buildings and their location have little to do with effecting this.




 


templar-s


 


thanks 4 your post-


 


i have been giving a superficial understanding of the church you speak of via pbs.


what i see there is a loyalty to orthodox or roman or franciscan church communities  but without the needed loyalty to Our Brother/ Our Father.


its a part of the "false Christianity" that has brought these communities to in fighting over the money visitors bring to these places as Our Brother call to Love is lost .


the angels words should be spoke still " why seek you The Living ONE in the place of the dead?"


 


peace and good and tons o"love


 


>o

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 9:59PM #8
jane2
Posts: 14,295

I would like to see the RCC less Euro-centric, but that is a reform that needs to come from within. The RCC has lost most Europeans and it is losing many Americans--it simply does not like our Catholic college and university crowd here--of which I was a part and always will be.


If you are not Catholic, why would you care where the seat of the Roman Catholic Church is?

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 11:28PM #9
Peter_d_roman
Posts: 5,999

 


i was brought into the roman church 7 days after my birth.


i was educated in catholic schools and received all its sacrament i was allowed and required to receive.


why do i care?


because caring for others in need is a requirement and proof of compliance to Our Savior Brothers Law of Love.


 


why do i care were he roman church located its headquarters?  because before constanteen murderous robbery of the True church in romes leadership- that True Church was doing The Work Our Brother left for us all to do.


 


but then the murderous  pagans stolen its leadership away and MANY souls have been lost as a direct result.


 


i aim to steal it back.


 


i mean to see His Church returned to to its rightful owners- the love centered shepherds both women and men  passing on The Good Shepard's Way of Love and His Light of Truth ready and loving and faithfully willing to lay down our life for Our Sheep-


 i care because i love. i love because My Brother- My Savior told me to love and challenged me to "Love as He Loves- Perfectly".


 


thanks for asking and thanks 4 ur post.


 


peace and good and tons o'love


 


>o



Mar 26, 2009 -- 9:59PM, jane2 wrote:


I would like to see the RCC less Euro-centric, but that is a reform that needs to come from within. The RCC has lost most Europeans and it is losing many Americans--it simply does not like our Catholic college and university crowd here--of which I was a part and always will be.


If you are not Catholic, why would you care where the seat of the Roman Catholic Church is?



Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 11:42PM #10
Peter_d_roman
Posts: 5,999

oh dear one-


 


please find a way to discharge the righteous but spiritually deadly " anti-love" that the vatican false wealth has brought to your heart-


 


it blocks and weakens the limited potential we humans have regarding Love- and Love is really what maters most to Our Brother/ Our Father/ Our Mother Mary- The True Trinity- all One.


 


i believe Our Father s judgment has been placed upon the vatican as well as all bible centered churches- and a season for repentance is nearing down at this time.


 


i hope repentance is selected by many as there freewill choice and that it be  made in time- but we will have to wait and see and continue our faithful servce of Love.


 


thanks for your post


 


peace and good and tons o'love


 


>o


 


Mar 26, 2009 -- 10:14PM, Wmdkitty wrote:


I'd like to see the Vatican utterly destroyed, and the oodles of wealth hoarded there distributed to those who, you know, NEED the money.


The RCC is responsible for most of the mass slaughters of the past 2000 years, most notably the Inquisition, the Crusades, various witch-hunts (because they hate when women are free), the annihilation of traditional medicines and indigenous religions, and the AIDS crisis in Africa.



Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook