Switch to Forum Live View Please tell me this is an Islamic black flag operation against Christians.
6 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2009 - 11:02AM #1
Greatest I am

Please tell me this is an Islamic black flag operation against Christians.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1546500823932425961&hl=en

I have no respect for Fundamentals to begin with because Fundamentals hurt their parent sects. This though goes overboard even for Christians. I was hoping that the Jesus camps was their worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD2Hyiitpys

This makes me wonder then if Islam is somehow funding this behavior in order to discredit Christians.

Your thoughts?

Regards

DL

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 10:24AM #2
Roodog

It would be helpful if Fundamentalists were strict only with themselves.

I am a practicing Baptist, but I realize the Baptist Church is not right for everyone.I am choosy about my entertainment, however, what you read and watch is between you and God. We differ on Baptism and the Lord's Supper but we can only appeal to the New Testament on these rites. We differ because we hold to varying degrees of Church Authority and Tradition.  The best bet is to let The Holy Ghost guide us while we read our Bibles.

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2009 - 11:49PM #3
Americafirst

It's all a huge conspiracy.   Fundamentalist Moslems are promoting fundamentalist christianity in order to subvert it and make it look bad.

President Hussein Obama is cleverly organizing protests at townhalls to make opposition to his health care look bad.

Republicans secretly promoted Joe Biden as the Democratic vice president, so Democrats would look bad.   Republicans supported Nancy Pelosi and all the idiot Democrats in Congress so that Democrats would look bad.

Democrats were behind Sarah Palin, promoting her to be vice president, so Republicans would look bad.

Israel and the Jews were behind the white supremacist who attacked the Holocaust museum.  The prochoice lobby was behind the killing of the doctor who performed abortions.

Police are really criminals in disguise.  If they don't get enough crime, they lose their jobs, so police are behind most of the major criminal acts.  

Bernie Madoff is really a Christian who defrauded investors of billions, to make Jews look bad.

OJ Simpson is really a white man, a white supremacist who darkened his face to make black people look bad.

Michael Jackson ....   the pattern's clear.   It's always the opposite of what you think.  Just believe in the opposite of what you now believe.

Republicans are really Democrats.  Ralph Nader is really a moderate.   The Libertarian Party promotes laissez faire so we will get more government.   Iraqi protests were really for the purpose of egging Bush on further to remain in Iraq.

There's a parallel universe somewhere, or several of them, with all the roles reversed.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2009 - 3:12PM #4
Roodog

Aug 12, 2009 -- 11:49PM, Americafirst wrote:

It's all a huge conspiracy.   Fundamentalist Moslems are promoting fundamentalist christianity in order to subvert it and make it look bad.

President Hussein Obama is cleverly organizing protests at townhalls to make opposition to his health care look bad.

Republicans secretly promoted Joe Biden as the Democratic vice president, so Democrats would look bad.   Republicans supported Nancy Pelosi and all the idiot Democrats in Congress so that Democrats would look bad.

Democrats were behind Sarah Palin, promoting her to be vice president, so Republicans would look bad.

Israel and the Jews were behind the white supremacist who attacked the Holocaust museum.  The prochoice lobby was behind the killing of the doctor who performed abortions.

Police are really criminals in disguise.  If they don't get enough crime, they lose their jobs, so police are behind most of the major criminal acts.  

Bernie Madoff is really a Christian who defrauded investors of billions, to make Jews look bad.

OJ Simpson is really a white man, a white supremacist who darkened his face to make black people look bad.

Michael Jackson ....   the pattern's clear.   It's always the opposite of what you think.  Just believe in the opposite of what you now believe.

Republicans are really Democrats.  Ralph Nader is really a moderate.   The Libertarian Party promotes laissez faire so we will get more government.   Iraqi protests were really for the purpose of egging Bush on further to remain in Iraq.

There's a parallel universe somewhere, or several of them, with all the roles reversed.

Huh????

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook