6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 9:42PM #1
MMCSFOX
There are times when I just don’t seem to get anything out of a Priesthood / Relief society lesson no matter how many times I read it.

Some days it works for me and some days it does not. I do find that as we discuss the lesson topics I do start to get the ideas.

In our quorum we do not really have an instructor but a discussion leader where all take part if they wish.

Anyway the idea here is are there others who wish to discuss the lessons as we go along?

I know that we will all never be on the same lesson at the same time due to Ward and Stake conferences but I think it would be interesting to get other takes on the lessons beforehand.

Maybe if we get enough feedback we can get B.N. to give us a special lesson forum.

Jesse F.
“What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness.”
- Rousseau
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 4:34AM #2
Sierra Rain
I would not mind taking part when I get a chance.  I seem to have less and less computer time these days.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 4:34AM #3
Sierra Rain
I would not mind taking part when I get a chance.  I seem to have less and less computer time these days.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 3:04PM #4
BillThinks4Himself
I'll be your Huckleberry.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2009 - 6:18PM #5
withwonderingawe
I've been thinken about starting a read through the D&C under the scripture threads.

I even have the first part written but I've been a little afraid it would be me, myself and I again.:(
Wise men still seek him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2009 - 3:29PM #6
bytebear

withwonderingawe wrote:

I've been thinken about starting a read through the D&C under the scripture threads.

I even have the first part written but I've been a little afraid it would be me, myself and I again.:(

I am sorry WWA, I would like to participate too, but it seems like no one ever goes into that board.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 1:51AM #7
MMCSFOX
I apologize for not getting back to this post but have had computer problems and been in and out of town. I should be back next week and will be getting a new computer. At my age it takes me a while to learn new stuff like “Vista” so as soon as I figure out all of the new stuff I will be back to this idea of the lessons preview.

Jesse F.
It is written that if you are kind to woman god knows what you do.
The Koran (I think)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 3:37PM #8
moksha8088
Jesse, please let us know what you find out regarding this idea.:)
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 12:01PM #9
withwonderingawe
Well I did it, I started a read through the D&C under sacred text.

I'm I going to be all by myself again:(
Wise men still seek him.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook