Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Acquiring and Sharing The Nature of God
9 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 3:12AM #1
Mark_The_Servant

Nine years ago, God started physically speaking to me.  He taught me many truths about himself and man

Over the years, a relationship of love has developed and grown with my Father and friend.  He has taught me that the source of all truth is not in scripture, but is in the spiritual realm with him.

I have learned that the fate of man is not as the christian church believes, but instead is the salvation of all.  As a result of this knowledge, I have started researching the concept of Universalism.

I have learned that the Christian Religion is based on many assumptions.  Also, the Bible is the creation of man, and is man's attempt to find a distant God.  There are many good things in the Bible, but there are also legends, rumours, assumptions and opinions.

It is amazing to me how lofty one can speak of God...and deny his Word. How sad it is to see the above quote in your profile. The word decieved is not a bad word..if you are not a deciever. Deceived is actually sincere, just sincerely wrong. To say you serve God and seperate him from his Word is error my friend.

The Bible makes it very clear...that no scripture is of any private interpretation..but holy men of God were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Take Heed:

2 Peter 1:16-21   16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.  17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.  18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.  19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:  20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.  21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Here is the testimony of Peter who saw Jesus transfigured on the mount with his own eyes he saw it..and heard the Father speak from heaven concerning his Son. Yet he says, "we have a more sure word of prophecy," If Peter saw such things in the flesh and experienced such revelation with his five senses, yet counts them not as important as the written Word of God...then how much more should we test our experiences by the written Word of God? My friend, if your supernatural experiences are telling you things contrary to the Word, then they should be rejected as anathema!

Galatians 1:6-9   6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook