6 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 9:45AM #1
imsavedru
Does anyone here believe they have had an encounter with an angel?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 9:45AM #2
imsavedru
Does anyone here believe they have had an encounter with an angel?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2008 - 6:59PM #3
TYSON111
[QUOTE=imsavedru;868426]Does anyone here believe they have had an encounter with an angel?[/QUOTE]
This is Tyson111 it has been several years now, that i fell from a tree about fifteen ft, and as i was falling , every thing around me became very quite and still, and it was as if i were falling in slow motion, I do remember hitting  the ground head first. I was taken to a Trauma center and checked out . The doctors told my wife and my Daughter, that do not know why or how that i survived, this fall with no serious injury.I do i very much believe in angels , Also in April of 2007 my wife was hit head on, by a left of center motorist, at the Trauma center I found very much awake and alert, but her injuries were very serious,1, a fractured neck at c7, 2. a hematoma of the aorta. 3. 9 broken ribs. 4. a punchered lung. 5. a level 5 lacerated liver { the worst level  only goes to a 6] . 6. a lacerated spleen. 7. a fractured foot . I think we have some encounter every day wit angels.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2008 - 7:22PM #4
TYSON111
I  have heard the voice of God speak to me, during the night during a very difficult trying time that had been going on for several weeks, after hearing his voice I awoke the next morning, very calm and the stress of the situation gone and he gave me direction to find answers that was needed. has anyone, else ever had this experience please explain.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 1:58AM #5
Mark_The_Servant
I was at my church some years back and at the end of service a man dressed in ragged clothes came up to me and told me that I had a great love for the Lord, and that he was going to call me into 3 gifts of ministry recorded in Ephesians. I remember looking at him and noticing his eyes. They were different, their was a softness to them..his face was also not a face that I recognized there before, yet he was talking to me with some knowledge of the Word, so I asssumed he was visiting from another church. While he was talking to me..my friend walked up behind me and put his hand on my back shoulder so I turned for a spit second because I was distracted to see who had touched me. When I recognized it was my friend I turned back around and the man had disappered. I looked everywhere, all around for him. It happened so fast, and so quick, there was no way he could have just dissappered like that. He just vanished. Was it an angel..I don't know? But it has always been somehting that has been a question that I have looked forward to asking when I get to heaven.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 02, 2009 - 4:23PM #6
Delita

gabriel was my angel  over and protect me but I kept being bad and i heard god say  do it right or his  will I require at your hand and he said f***this'll never work and left heaven and fulfilled the prophecy and hidden meaning in the movie the prophecy 2  and got high and a demon stole his passport back to heaven when he came to help me after he got high and he was telepathically communicating with satan thinking it was an angel in heaven and became a satanist saying f888 off dad!!!!!   Who later went on to win the nobel prize award!........... for walking up to a guy and made him believe he was John of revelation and gave him the same message that's in that chapter and he gave him a little book which was laced with rat poison that he said had honey in it with revealed wisdom from the kingdom of God that was as big as a mini little bratz diary book ..... because he was then working for the false prophet and got 12 disciples with him who believed we were back in the times of the warning to the first church. and 66 more people to believe we were in the first earth age...... but there was never no first earth age except the time before the flood. Funny thing, all of this is real! or some of it.......

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook