4 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2010 - 8:38PM #61
moksha8088

Welcome back Markezuma.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2010 - 5:16PM #62
moksha8088

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2011 - 7:15PM #63
moksha8088

Best wishes with that surgery Jesse.  New knees are good knees as they say.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2011 - 7:18PM #64
moksha8088

CTR Wars

www.youtube.com/watch?v=90SpWifnHFA&feat...]

President Packer's Midi-chlorian level is off the charts.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2011 - 4:12PM #65
Gaia-j

Hello Everyone --

Many of you who have been members of B'Net for many years, are familiar with me and know that i have two (adult) children --

I wanted to let you know that my darling, beloved daughter Joy, passed away (very suddenly and unexpectedly) two months ago. 

I had finally talked JOy into coming to live with/ near me (in Santa Barbara, CA) --  She had always been afraid of the earthquakes, and put off coming...

But As many of you know, she'd been through some very difficult challenges in recent years,and i was hoping to be able to help and perhaps even "nurse her back to health". 

We had just two days togerther, but they were idyllic, beautiful days with much love, sharing, and deep re-connection, for which i am now so very grateful.....

She went to sleep and just never woke up.  I don't know yet what happened (there is an  autopsy pending) .....Her two sons (aged 19 and 20) blame me for her death, and dealing with my own grief and their accusations has been so hard on me -- it's been a nightmare, actually.

I do feel very certain that she's in a much better place, and given the many problems and tremendous suffering she endured the last few years, i'm glad of that.....There are times i even envy her.....But i miss her -- and all we had planned to do and share together -- so terribly much.

The one thing i'd like to say (other than ask for your thoughts and prayers for Joy, myself, and indeed, my entire family) -- is this:

The night before she died, Joy and i sat up for hours, talking.....We relived so much, the difficult years of her teenage rebellion, the years we've had making up and getting re-attached, etc.... she told me that she only came to ujnderstand and appreciate what a "Great Mom you were" when she had her own children and realized how difficult Motherhood is....

I told her that i was so very proud of the woman she had made of herself: he incredible strength and courage, her humor, her kindness and goodness.....

We loved, wept, laughed, and in general, had the most wonderful time together -- all too short, but at least we said all the things that needed to be said --  And now i am so glad -- so very glad -- because there was nothing left unsaid, that needed to be said.

PLEASE - Don't fail to say the things you need to say, to the people you love; 

-- You never know when the time and opportunity for such things might be gone, forever.

Blessings to all -

~Gaia

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2011 - 8:16PM #66
moksha8088

Sorry it took me so long to notice this post Gaia.  You have my deepest sympathy on the death of your daughter.  What a trying time this must have been for all your family.  You are all in my prayers.

Mending the distance before it is too late is something many of us need to do.  I am glad you and your daughter were able to spend some quality time together before her passing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 3:37AM #67
moksha8088

Its hard being the only extraterrestrial being on Earth, till you realize there is a message board where you can communicate with a variety of aliens and that they will extend their tubers toward you in sympathetic vibration.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  Aug 28, 2014 - 12:31AM #68
MMCSFOX

I tripped on a raised section of sidewalk two weeks ago and broke my left humorous right close to the shoulder leaving the orthopedist unable to put it in a cast. So it is tightly strapped to my body, thus I am finding a lot of normally easy things that I cannot do for myself, like type one handed or dress myself. If we go to a movie and I go to the restroom is it ok to ask the person in the next booth to help me pull up my pants?  Parts of my memory are coming back, like words that I have not used since High School or navy boot camp. This has caused me to really study the scriptures, looking for some instruction to wives that they should be at hand clearly stating “oh you poor dear” but have had no luck there.  Cool

Jesse

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Oct 09, 2014 - 12:16AM #69
moksha8088

Jesse, how is your recovery coming along?

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Oct 12, 2014 - 9:24PM #70
BillThinks4Himself

Aug 28, 2014 -- 12:31AM, MMCSFOX wrote:

I tripped on a raised section of sidewalk two weeks ago and broke my left humorous right close to the shoulder leaving the orthopedist unable to put it in a cast. So it is tightly strapped to my body, thus I am finding a lot of normally easy things that I cannot do for myself, like type one handed or dress myself. If we go to a movie and I go to the restroom is it ok to ask the person in the next booth to help me pull up my pants?  Parts of my memory are coming back, like words that I have not used since High School or navy boot camp. This has caused me to really study the scriptures, looking for some instruction to wives that they should be at hand clearly stating “oh you poor dear” but have had no luck there.  Cool

Jesse

Jesse, I'm sorry to hear of your accident and injury.  I hope your recovery has been swift and that you are back in action as soon as possible.  Take care.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook