Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Your Random Life Events
6 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2009 - 7:26PM #41
My_Rock_My_God
Lost is on in 30 minutes and I have no cable  ***wipes tears from eyes***

My squadron is deployed so I have nowhere to go and watch it...

:-(
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2009 - 1:09AM #42
moksha8088

Here is a fun LDS link, the Spanish Fork 401st Ward.

spanishfork401stward.blogspot.com/

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 18, 2009 - 3:58PM #43
moksha8088

Doctors appointment this afternoon.  Hoping a double lobotomy will not be needed.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:56PM #44
shasha1218

Hello all, I must say it is certainly is a pleasure to read your all of your pithy comments.

I am out of work again, working all of these temp job sucks, but I have to pay the bills.  I lost out on a job opening because we had major storms a couple of weeks ago.  The storm messed up our phone line, so I didn't get the message until a week later.  When I finally was able to retrieve the message I called them back and was told the position was aready filled. Just my luck, right? Smile

On a more positive note I am nearing the completion of my excercsise program, which to date I have lost 30 pounds and dropped 2 dress sizes, so at least I am healther.

I turned 28 on June 8th and ddn't do much other then go to a restaurant to celebrate. The tilapia I had for dinner was excellent though.

So nowadays I am spending my days looking after the house and trying not to piss off the inlaws.  In he meantime my husband works two jobs to keep us afloat.  Heres hoping both of us can find jobs that will enable me to FINALLY be able go back to school and for us to FINALLY move out of his parents house. Five years is way too long a  time to wait.

Best wishes,

Cynthia

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2009 - 5:36PM #45
shasha1218

You're only as young as you feel Jesse.

Stay cool Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2009 - 8:29PM #46
shasha1218

Jul 28, 2009 -- 1:12AM, MMCSFOX wrote:

I have often felt sad when I hear of parents pushing their disobedient children away from them when what they needed most was love. You don't have to understand them or agree with them, just love them. We have made it a point to stay close with all of our children through their growing and spreading their wings as adult children. It has paid off with a very close knit family. Not all in the Church yet, but still very close knit.

It is just a great new day in our life.

Jesse F.

That is so cool Jessie I am happy for your family.  Laughing

If only my family and my husband's family were as understanding as you are. Frown (*sigh) Everybody wishes for what they don't have.

I wish your family peace and joy.

-Cynthia

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2009 - 1:17AM #47
Flyer

I only wish to say hello too all LDS members.I haven't been a member of the church since about 1980. I am 55 now. I was a verry active member and did missionery work (doar to doar) with several of the elders. I was married with a 4 year old and a daughter on the way. I hit a brick wall in my life and everything was lost. I never forgot what the church ,the people, and the teatchings ment to me . Evon after all these years. Pray that our Lord bless each and every one of you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 12:55AM #48
Flyer

Laughter is a wonderfull thing. I have realized that the more things I can find funny or ammuseing ,the less I think about what things makes me sad. And to be able to see my wonderfull lady smile , I'm not thinking about how mutch  the pain in my side is hurting.Looking for the beutifull things in life is'nt the easyest thing to do these days, But for me to look into my Ladys eyes just makes my day.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 1:11AM #49
Flyer

What has happan to spiritual insperation? As life seems to endlessly try to pound me in the ground . I look up to our Holly Father and ask is this as bad as it gets? And I go on. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2009 - 1:51AM #50
Flyer

My two kids were raised by their mother. She worked knights, so the kids had way to much free time to go out and do and go where ever thay please. By the time thay were teens and laite teens ,thay both were ready to go out on their own. I believe that familey should be supportive of family. To give a hand up when needed. By the time my nephew was 17 and just graduated from highschool , He was ready ,willing and able to leave his moms home in OKl. drive south of Auston Tx. to live with his oldest brother. Whom at the time Made alot of promises that he didn't keep. Now my nephew is looking for a place to live of his own.Things are tough for him ad a bit scarey. But he is determind to do for himself. This makes me proud of him. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook