Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Your Random Life Events
7 months ago  ::  Feb 05, 2015 - 7:16AM #71
withwonderingawe

Feb 1, 2015 -- 11:45PM, MMCSFOX wrote:

Well this is not for myself but for our second daughter. She was Set apart as her Ward Relief Society President today. Jesse  Laughing

Isn't it great to see our children grow

My little brother and his wife are all settled in their apartment and being trained in their new responsibilities working in the mission home. They are in Richmond Virginia.  

Wise men still seek him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Jul 12, 2015 - 11:07PM #72
MMCSFOX

I have been having some physical problems over the last few months and my attitude has not been what it should be. I am not allowed to eat some of the things that I like and yesterday I was really cranky. As I was sitting on the couch watching the TV our cat came into the room and jumped on my lap wanting to be petted. In about five minutes of petting and him purring I found myself losing my anger and felt more at peace than I had in weeks. Now I have been growing a beard that started after 8 days in the hospital, and when I got home I was going to shave but my wife said NO. So another new thing in my life.  Now as I get ready to turn 77 I am lucky to have a friend in one of my Optimist Clubs that just turned 94. He gets around with two crutches’ yet he is still flying and has an upbeat attitude while teaching kids how to fly, which is what that Optimist Club does. The Club keeps a roster of 15 kids learning the rules and flying with an instructor. I found myself with a new attitude after our cat jumped down and then having lunch with my 94 year old friend who graduated from the same Junior High school a year before I was born. So life is still good no matter what comes.

Jesse

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 days ago  ::  Aug 28, 2015 - 12:44AM #73
MMCSFOX

August 27 2015 (t0day) married 55 years to great lady.

Jesse Fox

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook