Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
6 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 5:02PM #1
Vanessa86
I'm off tomorrow for Illinois and Ohio for a few days to attend a wedding and spend some time seeing the town I'm about to move to. I'm actually leaving the laptop at home (yes, this could be a painful separation!), so I won't be back on till next week.

Try to behave yourselves.... ;)

Vanessa
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 6:03PM #2
kazb
[QUOTE=Vanessa86;557205]

Try to behave yourselves.... ;)

Vanessa[/QUOTE]

Have a great trip.  As one of my (now grown) sons used to like to tell me. "I'm always behaving. . ."    I might add he was frequently trying as well.      I am sure we will manage to do the same  :)

Karen
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 10:02PM #3
maylily
Uh, there wasn't a specification as to whether we were to be well behaved or ill behaved was there?  Cause, I got the ill behaved totally covered.  Well behaved, however, might be a problem...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 11:25PM #4
Vanessa86
I think you should interpret it any way you like! After all, bad behavior is still behavior....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2008 - 11:06AM #5
mecdukebec
So, you're moving to Illinois or Ohio; without being too nosy, where, if in Ohio?  I'm in Ohio, too.  :)

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2008 - 8:16PM #6
Campbellite
I hope y'all are staying above water.

Y'all are in my prayers.
You are unique.
Just like everybody else.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2008 - 9:22AM #7
Vanessa86
I'll be moving to northern Illinois, about an hour west of Chicago. Used to live in Toledo, for about nine years. In fact, I'll be in Toledo later today, for a wedding.

Not much rain here, C, although we had one heck of a light show the night I arrived. The bigger news was what happened to the Boy Scouts. My hubby was an Eagle Scout and used to run Scout camps in his 20s. He is very sad about the tornado and the kids.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2008 - 9:52AM #8
Campbellite
Correction: he is an Eagle Scout. Once an Eagle, always an Eagle.

I, too, pray for the Scouts and Scouters of western Iowa.

I am a long time Scouter, former DE, Woodbadge (Fox Patrol).
You are unique.
Just like everybody else.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2008 - 10:04AM #9
Vanessa86
"Is" it is, C. I'm still getting to know all the nuances of my man and his life before me!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2008 - 8:00AM #10
mecdukebec
I have been in Toledo mostly every month for years, now.  I wonder if we perhaps crossed paths.  Hmm.... :)

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook