Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Catholic Exorcist says Yoga can lead to possession by the Devil
7 years ago  ::  May 25, 2008 - 9:45AM #1
Threein1
“Yoga can lead to possession by the Devil says the Catholic UK exorcist Father Jeremy Davies” in the press report today. (May 25th)  I am not a Catholic but I certainly agree with Fr. Davies because I have personal experience of this. 

43 years ago I sought spiritual healing from the Great White Brotherhood for my dying father.  The doctors had given up on him and his miraculous healing led to think this brotherhood was of God.  Three years later as an Outer Brother I was invited to the groups UK headquarters for a pre-initiation test for Inner Brotherhood.

During this test the founder was transfigured by a satanic spirit snake that was reaching out to touch my forehead.  Although frozen with fear I mentally called out to God (in whom I then disbelieved) to come and save me.  Miraculously He did and I never went back to the group. But first I had to last out the week’s Retreat I was on.

Amazingly confirmation of the transfiguration came with the first lesson next morning.  We were taught (I closed my mind to the lesson) how by deep meditation we could bring alive the spirit snake that lies dormant at the base of all our spines. When this happens, we were told, it crawls up our spine to our head where it develops wings to carry our soul to Heaven!!!

This spirit snake we were told was called the Kundalini of Yoga and the physical exercises of Yoga were part of the spiritual purpose to bring the snake alive. At that time I had no idea of what Yoga was about and had never heard of the Kundalini. Thus I can give living testimony of what the exorcist warns about.  The spirit snake doesn’t go to Heaven it lies in wait within the medium until a victim is lulled into a sense of false security when it is able to transfigure the medium and strike out to enslave a soul for eternity with the Devil.

The link to my 6 short videos can be accessed via my profile.  No 4 confirms in greater detail what I say above.  The written version link is in my signature below.

Keith
My videos are now uploaded onto my Beliefnet profile and are accessed on the left hand side under 'videos'/ view Gallery/ Alternatively my testimony detailing my experiences of both God and the Devil can read at:
http://sites.google.com/site/phantomsofreality/Home
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 29, 2008 - 9:55AM #2
malanga
And sub-prime loans can lead to repossession. ;0)
(sorry, I couldn't resist...)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 31, 2008 - 5:55PM #3
nancyflorencecarlson
think you have to have a weak spirit in the first place to get possessed
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2008 - 9:50AM #4
Shaner

malanga wrote:

And sub-prime loans can lead to repossession. ;0)
(sorry, I couldn't resist...)

That's too funny, malanga, LOL!

Peace,
Sandy

"Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the Words of Eternal Life"
"Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 7:48PM #5
Bob_Bennett

Even if there were a devil, this would still be pretty funny.     I would have expected to find this kind of ignorance on a fundy or evangelical board.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2009 - 8:17PM #6
Salcia

Malanga, I think I love you.

I think yoga is like anything else: the spirit in which you use it matters as much as the tools you use. Yoga originally was part of Hindu religious practice. But the way I've seen it practiced at the local recreation centre probably doesn't put you in too much danger of anything except sore muscles.

That said, I'm going to have to read your story, threein1. Sounds interesting. The spirit snake thing is weird. How is one transfigured by a spirit snake? I dunno . . . but I'm intrigued.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2009 - 12:44AM #7
Theresamarie

I feel that God is leading you out!

Take Care!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2009 - 11:57AM #8
steve123

A baptist preacher I listen to on the radio here locally has a good saying - "The devil lives in the extremes."  I think that is true in any endeavor, be it religious or secular in nature.  A yoga practice that is immersed in eastern religious practice can be harmful to a practicing Catholic.  I used to take martial arts, and one thing I liked about it was that there was no overtly religious concepts.  It was strictly just the movements.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2010 - 8:31AM #9
belleo

A long time ago like maybe thirty years I was told that yoga opens us to spirits . Some types are worst then others . The Hindus they call upon their gods and there are many . I call them spirits .

My brother is a master in Karate . He told me that many in his group levitated . I don't think that was from God . He had deep problems after participating in that group but he never levitated .

TM is another eastern way of doing ourselves in . That too is based on gods . I know many who participated in Transcendental Meditation and it didn't do them any good . I include myself with them .So one gets a Mantra that we are not suppose to share with anyone . Your very own mantra , right . Well brother and sisters shared and we all had the same mantra for big money . TA didn't help any of us .

I also read reports years ago and many who practiced TA landed in psychiatric hospitals . In Montreal Canada  they didn't know how to treat those people . I would think they needed spiritual help. The mantra we were given was the name of their god .

Today I have a mantra and it is Maranatha and it means ," Come Lord Jesus . "

Just me
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2010 - 12:25PM #10
steve123

Interesting.  Yea, it depends on the Martial Arts school/teacher as to how much religious practice is emphasized, but the ones I've been associated with have had absolutely no religious overtones.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook