Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Eucharistic Congress in Quebec
10 years ago  ::  May 18, 2008 - 1:05PM #1
Mareczku
I just wanted to ask if any of our Canadian friends here will be going to the Eucharistic Congress in Quebec.  I was told that 2008 is the 400th anniversary of the founding of Quebec.  This sounds like it will be a wonderful gathering of the faithful.

Peace - Paix - Mareczku
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  May 18, 2008 - 1:05PM #2
Mareczku
I just wanted to ask if any of our Canadian friends here will be going to the Eucharistic Congress in Quebec.  I was told that 2008 is the 400th anniversary of the founding of Quebec.  This sounds like it will be a wonderful gathering of the faithful.

Peace - Paix - Mareczku
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  May 19, 2008 - 10:10AM #3
Shaner

Mareczku wrote:

I just wanted to ask if any of our Canadian friends here will be going to the Eucharistic Congress in Quebec. I was told that 2008 is the 400th anniversary of the founding of Quebec. This sounds like it will be a wonderful gathering of the faithful.

Peace - Paix - Mareczku

Hi Mark,

Well, I won't be attending, but they're expecting a huge turnout, including our US brethren,

Here's an article about it:  http://www.catholic.org/international/i … p?id=27882

Peace,
Sandy

"Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the Words of Eternal Life"
"Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  May 21, 2008 - 10:30PM #4
Mareczku
Thanks for the link, Sandy.  I wish that I had the funds to take a trip to Quebec.  It would be such a treat. 

Peace - Mark
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook