Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Local Guidelines for this Forum
9 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2008 - 2:05PM #1
Shaner

The Ave Maria Cafe Forum is for Catholics and respectful guests to discuss everything from Books, Movies, to more serious topics. The only two Topics that are off limits at Beliefnet's request are debates on abortion and homosexuality. Beliefnet has set up Forums specifically to discuss and debate those topics.. Disagreement is of course allowed, however debating is not. This has been the mandate for this Forum all along, but I have received qeries from some members, wondering exactly what this Forum is for, hence this explanation. Happy posting and discussing! :)

"Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the Words of Eternal Life"
"Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 10:58AM #2
malanga
Thank you for clarifying that Shaner.  Sometimes our emotions get the better of us and we step outsides these guidelines.  I for one shall try to stay within the boundaries. :o
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 3:09PM #3
Shaner

malanga wrote:

Thank you for clarifying that Shaner. Sometimes our emotions get the better of us and we step outsides these guidelines. I for one shall try to stay within the boundaries. :o

Hi malanga,

I have never read a post from you and for that matter, the majority on this Forum step outside the Boundaries.  Most are really great at following the local Guidelines for this Forum. 

Of course there is going to be disagreement, it would be a very boring Forum if we all agreed, all the time :-), but no, no debating allowed.. 

God bless!
Sandy

"Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the Words of Eternal Life"
"Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook