Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View I Finely Found My Home away from Home
7 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2008 - 3:17PM #1
samie

Hello to all,

I've been looking for "the" church for along time now, and I never found one that had everything I was looking for, untill, a friend of mind invited us to his church. The Vineyard Church.:)  On Palm Sunday my hubby and I went and we both were sooooo happy with everything about it !!!  The people, the paster, now that man knows how to put a message out there !! and ohhhhhh the music !!:D  We brought our son, his wife and my little 2 yr. granddaughter, "punkin" for short ;), and they loved it as well !!  So we now all go together, every Sunday.  God has truely blessed us.  It is turely a large 'family' of great people. I am so grateful to my friend about telling me about this church.

Anyway, I just wanted to say HI and I hope everyone has a blessed day !!      samie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2008 - 8:03PM #2
smallson
Hi!

PS. Can't think of what else to say.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2008 - 12:33PM #3
steve123
samie,
Praise the Lord!  What part of the world do you hail from, may I ask?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2008 - 7:56AM #4
samie
Well hello Steve, how are you? :) Yes, I live in the Houston Conroe Texas area.  Been where I am for over 30 years, and don't plan on going anywhere else. I love living in the country, but I am only about 8 miles from town, gota have the best of both worlds ya know. ;)

You  have a blessed day, OK
samie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2008 - 6:21PM #5
butterflynews11
Welcome! That's wonderful news and glad to hear about your joy.

Check out the new thread entitled, 'Todd Bentley, The Florida Outpouring'

Be Blessed!
With Love,
Yvette
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2008 - 6:24PM #6
butterflynews11
Smallson and Steve! Hiya my fellow Grapesters!
And welcome again, fellow Grapester Samie!

p.s how do you get the icon to post wherever you want on the page?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 01, 2008 - 8:03AM #7
samie

butterflynews11 wrote:

Smallson and Steve! Hiya my fellow Grapesters!
And welcome again, fellow Grapester Samie!

p.s how do you get the icon to post wherever you want on the page?

Hello butterfly, thanks so much for the welcome!! :D I thought everyone was takeing a long nap. By the way I like being called a fellow "Grapester" , thats cute.;) 

My hubby and I have been attacked by the 'sinus bug' here lately, and we had to miss last weeks church. Boy  we hated that, but we couldn't have sit through it with all the coughing and 'sniffing' we were doing, but we'll make it this week.

May 4th is gona be a great day for the evening service. We're calling it 'Blue Sunday'. Where gospel meets the Blues. The music is gona be something to remember. We can't wait for it !!  :)

ps. to get the smilely icons to go where ya want them, just make sure your on the 'advanced' post, then just click on them where ya want them.:)  But I think ya can only use 4 of them in one post.

Anyway, love you guys
Samie

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 04, 2008 - 9:08PM #8
butterflynews11
"Hello butterfly, thanks so much for the welcome!! :D I thought everyone was takeing a long nap. By the way I like being called a fellow "Grapester" , thats cute.;)"

hahaha We're waking and being revived.
Glad you like that, our fellow Vineyardite Grapester!

Hey hope you're both feeling better from the sinus bug.

"May 4th is gona be a great day for the evening service. We're calling it 'Blue Sunday'. Where gospel meets the Blues. The music is gona be something to remember. We can't wait for it !!  :)"

You're probably at the meeting now, so let us know how it went!

If you have any music you'd like to post, check out Smallson's thread. We're picking back up with the discussion. It would be great if you'd like to contribute!

Thanks regarding the icons! I'm going to give it a shot now.
Oh well, will give it try another time. When bnet changed the format, I've had a difficult time trying to figure things out here. Will just have to spend a little more time on the changes and on update my profile, too, when I get a chance.

Love you too, sister!
Yvette
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 06, 2008 - 8:01AM #9
samie
Hey butterfly, sorry about being late with my reply, but I don't check back here everyday, I'm all over the place here on Beliefnet. :D  Anyway, we had a wonderful  time Sunday  night!! Hated for it to end. It was a 'get down', 'foot tappeing', 'hand clapping' good time. :) The kids got up  and 'danced' around the front of the band, they were so cute. I don't think any parent had a hard time getting any of them to go to sleep that night.;)

Yep, hubby and I are alot better- we had a good rain yesterday and it helped get rid of all the 'junkie stuff' floating in the air that was attacking our heads and noses. It's great to breath again !!   love ya, samie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 11:51PM #10
butterflynews11
Hi Samie!
That is so beautiful what the Lord is doing through the children. God is going to use the children of this generation to spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth like never before.

Revivalists David and Kathie Walters have an international children's ministry. The children's ministry is primarily David's as Kathie's calling is a little different than his, although she ministers to children, too, with her husband.
You can google 'Good News Ministries - David & Kathie Walters' and check out their website if you'd like.

They say that children don't have a 'Jr. Holy Spirit' (lol) in that God can use them just as powerfully as any teen or adult. Reminds me of Jesus' words when he said, 'Unles you become as little children...'

Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Hmmm the 'rain'... God's 'rain' came down, huh? :^D

Have a blessed night!
With Love,
Yvette
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook