Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 13 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Switch to Forum Live View Non-Christians welcome?
9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 10:50AM #121
Dutch777
Emperor Ashoka sent Buddhist missionaries Westward in the 3rd. century B.C., to quite a few major areas.  The intelligencia in Athans and Alexandria would have known about them.  I doubt that a carpenter's son from the boonies of Nazareth would have been aware of the Buddha.:)
The Path
To Moon
lake
Doesn't Go
There.

So Walk
Your own
DharmaPath
And Be
Mindful

Dutch
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 5:55PM #122
Jupiter6208

dutch777 wrote:

Emperor Ashoka sent Buddhist missionaries Westward in the 3rd. century B.C., to quite a few major areas.  The intelligencia in Athans and Alexandria would have known about them.  I doubt that a carpenter's son from the boonies of Nazareth would have been aware of the Buddha.:)

I know i suppose that was kind of a dumb question........

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 5:55PM #123
Jupiter6208

dutch777 wrote:

I know i suppose that was kind of a dumb question........

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2009 - 8:26PM #124
Willibrord

Jesus was true man and true God, I am quite sure that he was aware of Buddha.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 13 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook