Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Switch to Forum Live View Double Standard For Obama???
9 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2008 - 12:24PM #81
RJMcElwain

dutch777 wrote:

O is indeed a dangerous radical. He's trying to drag the USA into the early 20th century. Bounder !:D

Darn the bad luck.:mad: And I was just getting used to this feudal system.:D

Robert J. McElwain

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." (Supposedly)Thomas Jefferson

"He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral."
St. Thomas Aquinas

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. Plato
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2008 - 12:38AM #82
JoanTreese

dutch777 wrote:

O is indeed a dangerous radical. He's trying to drag the USA into the early 20th century. Bounder !:D

LOL... love it, Dutch!!:D

Joan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2008 - 8:01AM #83
sashagregor
[QUOTE=RJMcElwain;638902]Darn the bad luck.:mad: And I was just getting used to this feudal system.:D[/QUOTE]

:D Far less choice in leadership then, though!

I'm not pleased with either choice. I guess I'll have to pick one or the other, adn do my civic duty. I'm glad I have some time to make up my mind, though.  Probably the only person in the US who would be glad of a long campaign period!!!! :eek:
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2008 - 9:43AM #84
RJMcElwain

sashagregor wrote:

:D Far less choice in leadership then, though!

I'm not pleased with either choice. I guess I'll have to pick one or the other, adn do my civic duty. I'm glad I have some time to make up my mind, though. Probably the only person in the US who would be glad of a long campaign period!!!! :eek:

Aha!!:cool: Let me tell you about the Libertarian Party...........for those who no longer feel comfortable voting for "either of the above.":D

Robert J. McElwain

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." (Supposedly)Thomas Jefferson

"He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral."
St. Thomas Aquinas

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. Plato
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2008 - 5:10PM #85
singer_rcp
But no one wants to acknowledge or consider the whisper campaign about Obama being a "radical Islamic"?  One can wonder why and who is behind that little campaign and the fact that the Republicians haven't disowned it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2008 - 1:39PM #86
slu_magoo
Gosh, I've heard Mr. McCain refute that statement on multiple occasions -- and I don't even watch the news that much.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2008 - 1:39PM #87
slu_magoo
Gosh, I've heard Mr. McCain refute that statement on multiple occasions -- and I don't even watch the news that much.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook