Switch to Forum Live View Christadelphian call out for topics
6 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2008 - 3:06PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you can think of any topics which would be of common interest to Christadelphian's please feel welcome to post them on this board.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2010 - 8:42AM #2
Imperfectense

Feb 8, 2008 -- 3:06PM, Beliefnetsabee wrote:

If you can think of any topics which would be of common interest to Christadelphian's please feel welcome to post them on this board.

Its very commendable and admirable that Christadelphian does not have a history of perpetual misinterpretation and misapplication of scripture, nor setting unfounded historical and biblical dates.  Mr. John Thomas was indeed a diligent , humble student of the bible. You modestly do not go beyond what is written in some farcical duplicity of denying inspiration yet at the same time stating that your interpretations of scripture come from God and Jesus.  No self exalted papacy, a conservative preaching program. your course studies on morality appeal to heart and critical thinking not gulit trips and micro managing.

I have a feeling Jehovah God and Christ indeed have many to choose from among the 'masters slave who are unhypocritically faithful and obedient to his word.

WTS Bible Dictionary Insight-2 p. 1132 Truth
"Being “the spirit of the truth,” God’s holy spirit could never be the source of error but would protect Christ’s followers from doctrinal falsehoods. (Compare 1Jo 2:27; 4:1-6.)...)

Watchtower 1987 11/1 p. 29 Religion’s Tidal Wave—The Final Reckoning
Examine the religious institution to which you belong. Does what it stands for agree with the Bible in every way? If not, then your organization is part of “Babylon the Great,” or the world empire of false religion. Follow the command found at Revelation 18:4, which is: “Get out of her, my people, . . . if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook