Page 1 of 61  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Common Round Vermont!
6 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2008 - 4:20PM #1
LeeThePisky

Folks, sorry to say that the image introducing this thread was lost but please do continue to enjoy the discussion.  

Moderated by Beliefnetsabee on Feb 22, 2009 - 10:27AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2008 - 6:59PM #2
Dutch777
Lee:
You've done an excellent job, once again. Thank you.
:)
The Path to Moon Lake
doesn't go there.
So walk your own Dharma*Path;
be mindful.

Dutch
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 12:02AM #3
bvarnell
really cool lee
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 12:02AM #4
bvarnell
really cool lee
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 11:19AM #5
JoanTreese
Once again Lee has captured the beauty of our new CR location!!  Thanks so much, Lee!!:D:cool:

This is the last official weekend of summer.  Any exciting plans for the weekend??  We're expecting beautiful weather through next week. 

OK... my annual gripe.... CHRISTMAS stuff out ALREADY!!!!!  Grr.....  Halloween costumes and candy right next to Christmas stuff.  Poor Thanksgiving gets squeezed out again. :mad:
Joan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 11:37AM #6
LeeThePisky
I'm so glad you approve. It was my pleasure to set you up in a new pub location.

Once my life has settled down some (I'm essentially homeless right now and in the middle of a horrible divorce and right at the brink of getting my Social Security disability approved), I might come around more often.

I've been lax about keeping up with all the events in the CR.

Love to all
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 12:16PM #7
brjohnbc
God Bless you Lee.

Even in the midst of all that is going on you took time to give us a beautiful new page.  You are truly a blessing.

Br. John
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 1:28PM #8
Dutch777
OK... my annual gripe.... CHRISTMAS stuff out ALREADY!!!!!  Grr.....  Halloween costumes and candy right next to Christmas stuff.  Poor Thanksgiving gets squeezed out again.

Joan:
Talk about "rushing the season", one month after I joined AARP I began receiving a steady stream of offers for crypt spaces, grave markers and burial insurance.  I'm not ready to check-out yet !
:)
The Path to Moon Lake
doesn't go there.
So walk your own Dharma*Path;
be mindful.

Dutch
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 1:43PM #9
JoanTreese

dutch777 wrote:

OK... my annual gripe.... CHRISTMAS stuff out ALREADY!!!!! Grr..... Halloween costumes and candy right next to Christmas stuff. Poor Thanksgiving gets squeezed out again.

Joan:
Talk about "rushing the season", one month after I joined AARP I began receiving a steady stream of offers for crypt spaces, grave markers and burial insurance. I'm not ready to check-out yet !:)

Dutch~~  EEEEKKKKK!!!!  You've got me beat!  Tell AARP thanks, but no thanks!!:D

Joan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 1:45PM #10
JoanTreese
[[[[[LEE!!!!]]]]]  Glad to see you here.  Please come around more often!  We miss you.
Joan

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 61  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook