Page 60 of 61  •  Prev 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Common Round Vermont!
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2011 - 8:24PM #591
a_dancer

In following Joan's suggestion of reopening our cyber pub, I will here post a piece of health news I have:

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, and after having a CPAP machine for a week, I'm feeling more energetic.Laughing (Now if I can find a solution for the sore spot under my nose from where I roll over on the face mask...)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2011 - 10:43AM #592
Dutch777

Oct 31, 2011 -- 8:24PM, a_dancer wrote:

In following Joan's suggestion of reopening our cyber pub, I will here post a piece of health news I have:

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, and after having a CPAP machine for a week, I'm feeling more energetic.Laughing (Now if I can find a solution for the sore spot under my nose from where I roll over on the face mask...)

Ellen,

What is a CRAP machine?

Doesn't sound like something I'd want on my face.Surprised

The Path to Moon Lake
doesn't go there.
So walk your own Dharma*Path;
be mindful.

Dutch
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2011 - 5:28PM #593
a_dancer

Nov 1, 2011 -- 10:43AM, Dutch777 wrote:

Oct 31, 2011 -- 8:24PM, a_dancer wrote:

Ellen,

What is a CRAP machine?

Doesn't sound like something I'd want on my face.Surprised

[earlier posting went 'zap']

That's CPAP (usually said: "see pap")  Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. It forces air up my nose to keep my throat from collapsing when I sleep.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2011 - 6:04PM #594
JoanTreese

Ellen: Glad you have a CPAP!  You will have so much more energy and of course, safer sleep.

My cornea transplant and cateract surgery went off without a hitch!  I have absolutely no pain or discomfort.  Thanks for your prayers!!

Joan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2011 - 10:02AM #595
a_dancer

The pub is open.  Soft drinks only, please, until 3pm local time. Who wants popcorn?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2011 - 10:03AM #596
a_dancer

Gotta make my St Martin de Porres costume for Sunday's "All Saints" pageant.  What are y'all up to this weekend?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2011 - 12:10PM #597
JoanTreese

A quite weekend on tap here!  Happy TGIF to all and enjoy your weekend!

Joan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Nov 26, 2012 - 8:16PM #598
Lolo_knits

Hello everyone! I'm a liberal-leaning, homeschooling, Reiki practitioner and homemaker from Pittsburgh. DH and the kids and I are Presbyterians who always attended an Episcopal church (until it went "Anglican") and since then have been attending the local RC church because it is local, and we felt led to worship locally. However, I've got a yearning for some likeminded folks and I'm starved for Communion, so we're going to try a couple of progressive Episcopal churches here in Pittsburgh. I thought I'd reach out here, say hello, and start thinking Episcopalian thoughts again. :-)

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 6:08PM #599
Dutch777

Lolo,

Welcome and come on over to the main threads below.  We don't bite.Wink

The Path to Moon Lake
doesn't go there.
So walk your own Dharma*Path;
be mindful.

Dutch
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Feb 25, 2013 - 8:42PM #600
JoanTreese

Prayer request for my aching sciatica!  I did see the pain management doctor today for an injection.  Praying relief will kick in ASAP.  It's been a crummy week. Needless to say, but I will (!), I haven't been a happy camper.  Here's to better living through Chemistry!

Joan

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 60 of 61  •  Prev 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook