6 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2008 - 9:56AM #1
UwishUwereMe
Ok, there are SO many people that post here thinking they should see a counselor, or therapist, psychologist...etc.

YOU SHOULD!

I see two psychologists.  One Mormon, the other non-Mormon.  It is AMAZING!  It really helps with personal relationships.  I didn't understand how until, it dawned on me.  I am unloading on them and seeking professional advice, and not so much on people around me.  Interesting.

Anyway... If you are or were contemplating it, DO IT!  Most if not all of some of the heads of corporations and major political players see counselors.  It is amazing, and even if it's a hour once-a-month, Mormon or non-Mormon, do it!

I just had to post this because I get such a HUGE amount of readers in my threads that weather or not people agree with me, you must have some sort of respect for me, and if that is the case I just needed to open up and tell you all the benefit of talking to a professional "thought organizer."

It has made a HUGE difference, I have talked about some of the horrors or combat, to the obsessive friend, and how I feel in certain clothes to how I feel in certain Wards.

It really a nice thing to have.

God Bless
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2008 - 9:54PM #2
BillThinks4Himself
I agree.  Trained counselors who have sifted through hundreds, if not thousands, of personal cases are able to provide a person a broader perspective, one based on seeing a larger pattern.  Look for people who listen more than they speak as these are the people who are most useful.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook