6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 8:07PM #1
Protestant_irish
Dear Brothers & Sisters of Christ Jesus name,
                                                                                 I would not consider myself a bapist, but i was baptism with in one baptist church. The Pastor knew I was praticing episcopalian and he did not seem to mind. Anywho I like to touch base with all christian communities, but I am in sense some what influnce now by bapist in small sense. So I hope to get to know you over the next coming of months and possible start nice friendship with some of you , if not all of you,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 8:07PM #2
Protestant_irish
Dear Brothers & Sisters of Christ Jesus name,
                                                                                 I would not consider myself a bapist, but i was baptism with in one baptist church. The Pastor knew I was praticing episcopalian and he did not seem to mind. Anywho I like to touch base with all christian communities, but I am in sense some what influnce now by bapist in small sense. So I hope to get to know you over the next coming of months and possible start nice friendship with some of you , if not all of you,
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2009 - 4:17AM #3
Jtrish

Hi Bro.,

I have read your post...and I am a Christian Baptist from the Philippines. It will be nice to be your friend...God bless

your sister in Christ,

jane

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook