7 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2008 - 12:39PM #1
AFskypilot
To admit I cannot seem to get any avatar or image to link with my nom de guerre.

Help!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2008 - 5:07PM #2
jackturner3
What I did was I uploaded a photo and was able to select it as my avatar in my photo gallery.  If you don't want to upload your own photo, what you can do is you can go to the upload photo section, and in the text where it describes the process of uploading a photo, you will have the option to choose a pre-made avatar from the "official" selection.  Hope that helps.

IC XC
NI KA
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2008 - 9:13PM #3
DonTheNorski
AFSkypilot would recognize mine from LoL, though its a bit larger.  I saved that image, and then uploaded it here.  I couldnt find the canned ones, though....  just as well.  I'm happy being a bass!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2008 - 12:04AM #4
AFskypilot
[QUOTE=DonTheNorski;214111]AFSkypilot would recognize mine from LoL, though its a bit larger.  I saved that image, and then uploaded it here.  I couldnt find the canned ones, though....  just as well.  I'm happy being a bass![/QUOTE]

Bass?  As in fish?  Just kidding.

I will have to find a photo I would like to use here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2008 - 3:49PM #5
Sakhaiva
you can also find any ol jpeg (found online) that you can copy (right click) and save to your desktop (left click) and stick that in as a *photo* in your profile.

From there you can make it your *primary* image (which will stick it next to your posts.)

I used to have my very happy psa girls online, but now I just have a pix of me... yawn (lol)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2008 - 6:59PM #6
PXSeeker
Term of art = "set as default":confused:

Once you upload an image to your folder, you can "set as default" this cryptic option is the avatar option.

I think I've worked with technology too much, since this makes sense to me. ;)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook