Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
6 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2008 - 5:21PM #1
Campbellite
Did y'all all get raptured while we weren't looking? No one has posted here for two months. Is everyone OK?
You are unique.
Just like everybody else.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2008 - 8:24PM #2
His_helpmeet
His_helpmeet here.  It's been a LONG time since I've been here.  I think I have moved twice since the last time I was on the site.  Every now and then I come and read, but I haven't posted.  I'm glad to see interest - even if it's off and on.  It indicates people are interested in talking but not so permanently attached to the computer as to have no other interests.  LOL

I'll keep watching.  My DH and I are having our fourth daughter in the next month so I can't say I'll be able to participate in discussions much.  But if I have a few minutes I'll try - if there's any new questions floating.  No need to rehash the same topics that are sitting there for others to read already.

I hope everyone has been doing well.

In Him,
His_helpmeet
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2008 - 2:48PM #3
LiveOak
Hi Charlie!

Although I have been busy (a mission trip to Dominica for two weeks plus our church's VBS), I have also been doing some posting here on Beliefnet - I've been on the Evangelical Christians board mainly.

Anything on your mind? I'll start a couple of threads and see if it catches on.

Cheers,

Dave
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2008 - 12:26AM #4
Campbellite
Hey Dave,

I've been doing OK. Just hadn't seen any action over your way. Thought y'all had been raptured while we weren't looking. :p

Which reminds me, In case of rapture, can I have your car? ;)
You are unique.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2008 - 4:43PM #5
LiveOak
When Jesus returns I'm afraid my car will be going the wrong way (it's not a very good car).
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2009 - 5:01PM #6
Campbellite

*bump*

Has everyone decided to give up B'Net for Lent?

You are unique.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2009 - 12:43AM #7
luckyldyaz

Hello.  New to Beliefnet, still looking around.  Happened to see your forum.

I am from Arizona.   We have a new congregation, started a year ago.  You may visit our website to find out more about us. (Desert Valley Church of Christ).

We have a Ladies Bible Study every Tuesday morning.  We have been study about the fragrance of God, aroma of Jesus Christ.  It was a great inspiration to me and helped me in renewing my committment.

I have also been reading the Purpose-Driven Life.  That has been very uplifting also.

Moving on, checking other things out, maybe chat more later. 

Friends Forever

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2009 - 12:46PM #8
Clydson

Greetings luckyldyaz, and welcome to the forum.

This particular board is not as active as it was a few years ago, but most of us continue to check in from time to time.  I looked at Desert Valley's site and it seems to be kept up to date, which seems to be one of the problems with some sites.  People soon lose interest.  Especially small churches.

Hope you find this board hospitable and friendly.

Jake

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 11:50AM #9
Campbellite

Mar 21, 2009 -- 12:43AM, luckyldyaz wrote:

I have also been reading the Purpose-Driven Life.  That has been very uplifting also.

Really? I got as far as Day Two, and threw it across the room in disgust. Clearly YMMV.

You are unique.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 10:50PM #10
newway87

Greetings!  Been cruising the B'Net site, getting acquainted with it, and just looking around.  Although I grew up C of C, I really haven't thought of myself as such for over 15 years.  Frankly, I don't really belong anywhere.  I keep studying, searching, praying, and hoping I'll click somewhere along the line.  (Ironically, after taking the "which denomination are you" quiz, I found it amazing that I most closely aligned with either the Catholic or Eastern Orthodox.  My mother must be having heart palpitations over that one!)

Looking forward to some good discussions in here.  God bless!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook