Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Last Anglican Rosary Giveaway
10 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2007 - 12:29PM #1
malanga
Hello, and Merry Christmas!

Well, these are the last Anglican Rosaries I will be making and giving away here.  As before, they are free to anyone who has not received one from me in the past, and wishes to use it.  I will not accept any money for them, and I will even pay the shipping.  If you wish to have one, send an e-mail to malanga(at)wowway(dot)com and I will get it out to you as soon as I can.  The one on the left is light colored wooden beads and measures about 8" long, and the one on the right are black beads and 7" long.  First come, first serve.  Happy Holidays!
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2007 - 12:38PM #2
JoanTreese
Malanga~~  Thank you so much for the beautiful rosaries that you have made for us. They are cherished items by those of us who have them.:)

[COLOR=green]Merry Christmas to you and your family![/COLOR]
Joan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 1:24PM #3
slu_magoo
Malanga -- The rosary you sent me is among my favorite possessions.  I appreciate you doing this for us.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2008 - 11:43PM #4
jeanette1
Malanga
I hope they were snatched up right away. You are so good to make them and give them away. There's another gem for your crown.:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2008 - 9:14PM #5
malanga
Thank you all for the compliments.  I am afraid I have had no takers, so I will donate these to a local parish I use to attend.  Perhaps some of the parishioners may want one of these for lent, which is not far off.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2008 - 11:07PM #6
JoanTreese
Malanga~~  I'm sorry you had no takers here. I'm sure your local parishioners will find homes for your Rosaries.  God bless you and thank you for all the lives you have changed through your gift.  Stop by from time-to-time and say hello!:)
Joan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2008 - 8:42AM #7
dsokol
Malaga....Good Morning,

We are completing a training package for spiritual support volunteers and hospice staff to include greater sensitivity and support of multiple faiths...and the sacramentals used by many.

A local church helped us gain RC rosaries and scapulars to provide to those patients of the RC faith...but...we are now receiving requests for anglican rosaries from Episcopal and Anglican patients.  Would it be possible to provide a few rosaries that we might share with our patients?

Thank you for your consideration.

Rev. Dr. David Sokol, SSM
Chaplain Coordinator
Hospice of Citrus County
4005 North Lecanto Highway
Beverly Hills, Florida 34442
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook