Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Hi, I have some questions for you:
10 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 10:59AM #1
airadan
Hello! Up to today I had never heard of your group, and from what I have read on the wikipedia I am in agreeance with your views, but I would love to hear from you what you believe.  Can you enlighten me on your practices and houses of worship?
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 10:59AM #2
airadan
Hello! Up to today I had never heard of your group, and from what I have read on the wikipedia I am in agreeance with your views, but I would love to hear from you what you believe.  Can you enlighten me on your practices and houses of worship?
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2007 - 10:38AM #3
PurpleKU77
Christadelphia---isn't that a suburb of Philidelphia?
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 9:47AM #4
Fortigurn
[QUOTE=airadan;102748]Hello! Up to today I had never heard of your group, and from what I have read on the wikipedia I am in agreeance with your views, but I would love to hear from you what you believe.  Can you enlighten me on your practices and houses of worship?[/QUOTE]

Well, what's in Wikpedia is accurate enough.  It's kept accurate by a number of Christaedlphians.  If you want to know where we meet, and get to know some Christadelphians, you could look here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 9:47AM #5
Fortigurn
[QUOTE=airadan;102748]Hello! Up to today I had never heard of your group, and from what I have read on the wikipedia I am in agreeance with your views, but I would love to hear from you what you believe.  Can you enlighten me on your practices and houses of worship?[/QUOTE]

Well, what's in Wikpedia is accurate enough.  It's kept accurate by a number of Christaedlphians.  If you want to know where we meet, and get to know some Christadelphians, you could look here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2011 - 1:24PM #6
Sisterintruth

Ours is a small building attached  with portables for the teens&youth for bible study. We have a small kitchen area for our potlucks. not anything big.Enough to sit 50-75 members

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook