Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Prayer Requests
10 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 9:55AM #1
cinci_orthodox
I'm going to put up a sticky here for people asking for prayers.  It would be nice if I could get this thing to operate in newest first so we dont have to jump to the back, but at least its something.

Cinci
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 5:20PM #2
masha45
Please pray for Liana, whose cancer has spread to her bones, and for Deacon Mark, who is dealing with very difficult issues within his family.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2007 - 10:36AM #3
KatherineOrthodixie
Please pray for Sarah, a young woman who suffered a serious stroke and is in critical condition. She is a catechumen in our Parish.
“The Law of the Church is to give oneself to what is given not to seek one’s own.” Fr. Alexander Schmemann
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2007 - 12:11PM #4
KatherineOrthodixie
I am sorry to have to tell you that Sarah passed away. Please continue to keep her family, especially her husband, in your prayers.
May her memory be eternal!
“The Law of the Church is to give oneself to what is given not to seek one’s own.” Fr. Alexander Schmemann
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2007 - 9:16AM #5
KatherineOrthodixie
Please remember little Nicholas in your prayers. His mother is a member of our church, and he was born 15 weeks premature, weighing only 2 lbs. He's only a couple of weeks old, but will have to undergo heart surgery either today or tomorrow to hopefully fix a congenital heart defect.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 3:56PM #6
cinci_orthodox
Dear Katherine,
How is Nicholas doing on his name day?

Thanks to everyone for your prayers.  I got a full time job offer that Im going to be taking.  We'll actually be able to survive and maybe even save a bit in Boston.

Cinci
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 4:40PM #7
KatherineOrthodixie
I talked to Nicholas' mother yesterday evening before the Vigil. He had the surgery to close his PDA and is doing well.

Please remember my godson in your prayers - he is having a lot of trouble in school, and recently got into a real scrape. He has even told one of his teachers that he would be better off dead!
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2008 - 1:34AM #8
orthodoxmomof2
Please pray for my brother Chuck who has lung cancer and my husband's uncle Phil who has stage 4 liver cancer.  Also for my mother-in-law who is devastated over her brother's illness.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2008 - 10:10AM #9
Kerygma
My wife and I will pray.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2008 - 8:26AM #10
cinci_orthodox
Please pray for the Belcher family.  Sonia passed away on her 32nd birthday from an embolism last week.  She was the director of admissions at Holy Cross seminary.  Her husband, Dcn Nicholas is the assistant director of the Office of Vocation and Ministry.  Their son, Andrew, is only 4 months old.

http://www.legacy.com/BostonGlobe/Death … =104167941
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook