Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
6 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 1:42PM #1
ericksdahl
I have looked for the Learn about Christianity forum which I enjoyed in the old system.  Can anyone direct me to that or has that not been a forum that is going to be used now?  If it is not set up, how can we get it back up and going?

Are there any other forums that seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle?

Grace & Peace!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 6:31PM #2
LutherMan
I had never heard about that forum and always pretty much stuck to the Lutheran part of Beliefnet at the old site.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 7:18AM #3
keesiewonder
Your best bet is probably to post your question in New Beliefnet Q & A ideally with a link to the old forum. At the moment, it seems that the Contact Us option has been disabled ... otherwise I'd suggest you send an email directly to Beliefnet staff. In the forum I'm recommending, you will see some Beliefnet staff folks, so you could select one of them and email them directly ...

ericksdahl wrote:

I have looked for the Learn about Christianity forum which I enjoyed in the old system.  Can anyone direct me to that or has that not been a forum that is going to be used now?  If it is not set up, how can we get it back up and going?

Are there any other forums that seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle?

Grace & Peace!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 8:42AM #4
tawonda
Erick: The "Learn About" forums have morphed into "Welcome Centers." If you go to the Beliefnet Forums menu you'll find the link for Welcome Centers.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 10:23AM #5
ericksdahl
Tawonda ,

OK... I went there and did not see exactly what I would call the Learn about... but I can see how that will be that forum.

Keesie,

I was hoping one of the B'Net folks might wander by here and either take the hint or tell me more... I bet that what Tawonda just told me is how the Learn about forum is now present.

I like that forum because it allows for us to tell our story to those who need to hear it because they have never gotten it before.  I like that kind of evangelism.
Thanks!  Grace & peace!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 10:23AM #6
ericksdahl
Tawonda ,

OK... I went there and did not see exactly what I would call the Learn about... but I can see how that will be that forum.

Keesie,

I was hoping one of the B'Net folks might wander by here and either take the hint or tell me more... I bet that what Tawonda just told me is how the Learn about forum is now present.

I like that forum because it allows for us to tell our story to those who need to hear it because they have never gotten it before.  I like that kind of evangelism.
Thanks!  Grace & peace!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 6:44PM #7
keesiewonder
I expect Tawonda is "right on" about the "Learn about ..." forums. I would not ever hold my breath about a Beliefnet staff person just happening to wander in to a board to sift out questions that may need answering ... Maybe you're much "luckier" than me!

ericksdahl wrote:

Tawonda ,

Keesie,

Thanks!  Grace & peace!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 1:21PM #8
ericksdahl
keesie,
T is right.  I found it and that is the old Learn about Christianity that I was looking for!
Thanks yall!

Grace & Peace!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 9:30AM #9
TOMinAZ
If I'm not at home where I bookmarked this board, I can't find it when I'm elsewhere.
Talk about frustrating to find....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 2:10PM #10
LutherMan
Tom, I know what you mean...
Email the link to yourself.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing