Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 18  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Prayer Requests
10 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 6:05AM #1
Mysty101
Dear friends,

Please remember Rita, who has a cancerous tumor and will be undergoing surgery next Monday. She is very anxious and asks us to pray for physical and emotional healing, as well as asking for guidance for the surgeon.

Also Suzette will be delivering her twins soon, and requests our prayers, since there are some complications. Please also intercede for her. 

Maryann asks us to pray for Francesca.

Also please pray for Mark & Cathy---
Who are looking to adopt a child. If you hear of any potential mother who for some reason must give up her child, this couple would be excellent parents, She has rare condition that requires x-rays every three months and therefore advised by doctors not to become pregnant. If you could spread the word among your friends, we would appreciate any effort to help Mark and Kathy.

Also please pray that we can close the sale of my mom's house.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 1:58PM #2
Mysty101
Dear Friends,

Please continue to remember Rita, who will be having surgery for a cancerous tumor on Monday.

Also Franny who needs help in her fight against cancer.  She needs guidance to choose a study, and gain admittance.  Please pray for her recovery.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2007 - 9:46PM #3
chuckster121
My Aunt Virginia found out she has esophageal cancer and is going to Dr. tomorrow to see what the plan is. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it !
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2007 - 7:23AM #4
Mysty101
Hi Chuck,

We will remember your aunt in our prayers.

Please remember Jonathan for internal bleeding, and also continue to remember Rita and Fran.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2007 - 7:17AM #5
Mysty101
[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Dear friends,

A blessed and joyful advent to you.

Please remember Antoinette & Adam who will be undergoing cancer surgery in January.

Also Fran, Rosalie and Rita in their struggles with cancer.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 8:39AM #6
Mysty101
[COLOR="Purple"]Dear Friends,

Connie is still having a very difficult time after her knee surgery, and in severe pain.  Lorraine asks that we all say one Hail Mary for her on Christmas Day, since she hasn’t been able to get to the Prayer Group.

Peter has completed his last treatment, and thanks you all for your prayers.  Please continue to pray for his healing.

Please continue to remember Rita, Fran, Rosalie, Carmela, Angela, Annette, David & all who are battling cancer.

Mary asks for prayers for her daughter Christine as her job is not stable and her grand daughter Kaelyn who was told today she has pneumonia.

Fr Joe is returning to Ireland after 3 years at OLSS.  Please pray for a safe journey home on New Year’s Eve.

Please remember all who have asked for our prayers, and especially those who have no one to pray for them.

May the healing, peace, hope, love & joy of the Christ Child be with you today & always.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
[/COLOR]
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2008 - 2:40PM #7
Mysty101
Dear friends,

Sorry if I’ve missed any requests--- I have been up and down for a while

Charlotte asks for prayers for Bob. He is scheduled for surgery for CA of the liver on Jan. 11. His wife has Parkinson’s & depends on him.  Please pray for them both.

David M is scheduled for surgery on Monday.

Please also remember Cheryl & Chris who are having great difficulty conceiving a child, and continue to remember Rita and Fran & Connie.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2008 - 3:19PM #8
Mysty101
Dear Friends,

Please remember Leroy, who entered the hospital a while ago with a 50/50 chance, but has now lost his will to live.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2008 - 7:54AM #9
Mysty101
[COLOR="Indigo"]Dear Friends,

Leroy passed away yesterday---please remember him & his family & friends.

We Pray for Leroy

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. …..

I am going there to prepare a place for you…,

I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am”Jn14:1-3

Leroy, the Lord who made you and knows the beauty of your soul

has prepared a place of Eternal Peace for you.

He will bless you and welcome you into His arms into the company of His Saints.

May Jesus send His Angels to surround and comfort all your family and friends and give them His Peace.

God grant Leroy eternal rest.

Amen.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
[/COLOR]
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 7:46AM #10
Mysty101
Dear friends,

Please remember Carmela, who had surgery to remove a brain tumor this week.

Please pray for Francesca. She has a doctors appointment on Monday.

Also Maureen who lost her daughter (29) in August and her father in November and cannot go back to work due to her Mom needing 24/7 care.

Please continue to remember Rita and Fran and Angelo who is in the hospital.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 18  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook