Switch to Forum Live View What do you like about your church?
7 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2007 - 3:31PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
What do you like about your church? Please share your wonderful stories with us.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 5:05PM #2
pilahawaiian
[QUOTE=BeliefnetSabee;551]What do you like about your church? Please share your wonderful stories with us.[/QUOTE]

Are you asking about the Holy Temple of God , or the Religious Church and traditions of Men?????

As for the Holy Temple of God, God treats me Holy. God kept his word, I see his Holy Image within, and Hear his Holy Voice within, 24/7. God even lets me walk in the Kingdom on Earth. But the reward goes to my Brother Jesus, for without his Holy Teachings it would not be possible. Where the Holy Temple of God is, That's where God is also.

As for the Church made by the hands of man, Satan ask me to stay out of his Church. But as you can see I don’t care what Satan thinks about me going to his Church. Those are my fathers children and not yet his.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2008 - 12:23AM #3
Hatman
Glad you found the place!
On the Old beliefnet, there was a rather well-read poster who often visited, but I haven't seen her around in years; I attended an Essene retreat with her and several others about 5 or more years ago, now, but was a bit disappointed that both she and the supposed leader both smoked cigarettes.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook