Switch to Forum Live View What do you like about your church?
7 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2007 - 2:04PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
What do you like about your church? Please share your wonderful stories with us.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 6:11PM #2
HoneyMom
At my church we have a wonderful worship time we must sing worship songs for an hour and then we have a great sermon for an other hour.
We do some reach out programs for our comunity and have a great time doing so. It helps bring in people that have not heard the word of god
We have many christian education programs and do many bible studies. We also have childrens Church for 3 to 13 years of age which I think is great because we are preparing our childern. My Church aslo has a Christian school which is a good thing to have. I sent myChildren there for a few years untill I discovered that my Son has ADD and needed a diferent kind of education. NOt a public school mind you.
My Pastor is teaching Gods Love in His family and working on bringing the church family to one family (not having any split groups in the body. We are all one big family. 
We also have classes where we are preped for deciple ship which is what church is all about isnt it?

Yours in Christ
HoneyMom
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 22, 2008 - 1:51PM #3
Bob10
Bible study is very important to understanding -----

http://www.borntowin.net/newsite/
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing