7 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2007 - 11:40AM #1
Beliefnetsabee
Welcome! Please tell us about yourself.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2008 - 3:35PM #2
Elijah
My Dad was a protestant preacher for about four years. During that time I had felt the spirit of conviction as a child. After being drunk most of the time from the tenth grade at thirty, and a year out of the Navy I started going to church on Sunday night. One night I felt the spirit of convection once again and went to the alter. After I left the Church at a Gasoline Service Station I was physically saved, or born again. Thirty days later receiving the Holy Ghost as Jesus did when he was baptized by John in St Matthew 3;16 The dove was the Holy Ghost and it went in His mouth and down His throat, as it did me, except without the water or baptism. In Ezekiel 36;26-25 is what it means to be born again and after your clean you can be given the Holy Ghost. There is no other way to get to the kingdom of God except by receiving the Holy Ghost. That is the reason it says in St Matthew 12;32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh aginst the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. You can read more about it in Elijah's Journal.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2009 - 10:54PM #3
drey327
[QUOTE=Elijah;215672]My Dad was a protestant preacher for about four years. During that time I had felt the spirit of conviction as a child. After being drunk most of the time from the tenth grade at thirty, and a year out of the Navy I started going to church on Sunday night. One night I felt the spirit of convection once again and went to the alter. After I left the Church at a Gasoline Service Station I was physically saved, or born again. Thirty days later receiving the Holy Ghost as Jesus did when he was baptized by John in St Matthew 3;16 The dove was the Holy Ghost and it went in His mouth and down His throat, as it did me, except without the water or baptism. In Ezekiel 36;26-25 is what it means to be born again and after your clean you can be given the Holy Ghost. There is no other way to get to the kingdom of God except by receiving the Holy Ghost. That is the reason it says in St Matthew 12;32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh aginst the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. You can read more about it in Elijah's Journal.[/QUOTE]

The way to receive the Holy Ghost is the same way they received the Holy Ghost in the bible at the beginning, Acts.2:4 !!!

It is true, that a person must receive the Holy Ghost/Spirit to get into heaven.

When a person receives the Holy Spirit, same as they did in the bible at the beginning,Acts.2:4, this is when they are  born again of the Spirit, this is when they receive salvation.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2009 - 10:54PM #4
drey327
[QUOTE=Elijah;215672]My Dad was a protestant preacher for about four years. During that time I had felt the spirit of conviction as a child. After being drunk most of the time from the tenth grade at thirty, and a year out of the Navy I started going to church on Sunday night. One night I felt the spirit of convection once again and went to the alter. After I left the Church at a Gasoline Service Station I was physically saved, or born again. Thirty days later receiving the Holy Ghost as Jesus did when he was baptized by John in St Matthew 3;16 The dove was the Holy Ghost and it went in His mouth and down His throat, as it did me, except without the water or baptism. In Ezekiel 36;26-25 is what it means to be born again and after your clean you can be given the Holy Ghost. There is no other way to get to the kingdom of God except by receiving the Holy Ghost. That is the reason it says in St Matthew 12;32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh aginst the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. You can read more about it in Elijah's Journal.[/QUOTE]

The way to receive the Holy Ghost is the same way they received the Holy Ghost in the bible at the beginning, Acts.2:4 !!!

It is true, that a person must receive the Holy Ghost/Spirit to get into heaven.

When a person receives the Holy Spirit, same as they did in the bible at the beginning,Acts.2:4, this is when they are  born again of the Spirit, this is when they receive salvation.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook