7 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2007 - 11:38AM #1
Beliefnetsabee
Welcome! Please tell us about yourself and your church.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2007 - 2:33PM #2
ittakestime
Hi,
I'm a grandmother of two and I've been married for 38 years.
We attend a non-denomination church called Heritage Church.
It's only two years old and we have about 500 members.     I've never seen such caring people.  They pray for each other and visit in the hospital and send flowers when you are in the hospital.  They smile a lot and greet each other at church like they know and love you.  I'm overwhelmed at the friendliness of this church and thier willingness to make people feel right at home.
I can't brag enough about our Pastor and his good practical sermons and good nature.

ittakestime
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2008 - 10:59AM #3
Derrick7
I hope to see more Non Denominational members contributing to this area of Bnet.
I will be checking in here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2008 - 1:56AM #4
URK(S.B.)
Alright! We have a non denominational section! I'll be droping by!
  (WWW.ShepherdsChapel.com)
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2009 - 1:46AM #5
Cyndip

Hi all, I am a wife, mother and grandmother.  Married 25 years.  Through the grace of God I have survived 4 heart attacks and 4 heart surgeries.  I am also a diabetic.  I had to retire on disability at the ripe old age of 40.

I run a charity crafting group throughout the state of FL.  Glad to meet all of you and I hope we get a lot more folks on the group.Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2009 - 8:33PM #6
Coffeebandit

Hello all. it's real good to be here. I go to a church called The Bridge which we feel God is the Bridge to many things. The pastors are great and so spiritual. They are young but filled with God's spirit and love, direction and guidance. The Bridges welcomes everybody and feels everybody should get involved with the church. They have so many classes to attend. One is called the Cell Family which consists of 8 people. Each Cell Family gets together once a month at a another Cells Family and have Bible studies and snacks.  Another class is Conqueing Addiction with the word of God. Many people think just drinking, smoking and drugs is the only addiction. It's anything you put before God.... Gossiping is one.

Also anyone who wants to become a member, they have classes for that. Young couples that want to get married, they have marriage classes to attend before getting married. As a matter of fact we had a young couple to get married yesterday (Saturday) and the wedding turned into a praise and worship service. i thought that was awesome.

I'm sure the church has some flowls in it but what church don't. The church and the pastors always needs our prayers.

As for me, I have 5 great kids and 11 super grandkids. I've been married to a great guy for 29 years now with all the help from God. He sure has Blessed my marriage and life. I live in the southern part of Missouri where the trees are turning colors now and are just beautiful.

Well, I guess that's about it.....for right now anyway. LOL

May God Bless You, Open up doors for you and meet your needs.   Coffeebandit

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2009 - 5:10PM #7
Eve510

I'm new to the site, and love it more and more.  Your handle "coffeebandit" caught my eye, and I though it would be nice to contact you.  I have been trying to get new friends on this site, and nave randomly picked the ones that caught my eye and sent them a "HELLO!"  I am currently in the southernmost tip of Texas in a bordertown called Brownsville.  Here, I am trying to juggle my traditional catholic church mass with my non-denominational christian church service.  I have strong beliefs and unmeasurable faith, but I cannot leave either churches.  I would love to hear more about your church, town, and family.  So I can get a feel of what its like to live in your neck of the woods.  God Bless You and Your Family.  May He guide and protect You always. Sincerely, a friend in waiting.  eve510.

p.s. I'm the one without the hat, that is my dad.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2009 - 8:52PM #8
Coffeebandit

Hi there Eve510. So you like my name. Well I guess you can tell I like my coffee. As for me, I'm here to get all the spiritual help and make friends so if you want to add me, you can.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook