Switch to Forum Live View 2fer- our newest resident kin in arms moved in straight from afgan. & oh what a light show over rus!
2 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2013 - 11:02AM #1
Peter_d_roman

three very young but very very dutiful and commuted american / u s marines came into our "vets heaven " facility yesterday and our community now has great benefit of sharing in there honor and valor given for all OUR AMERICAN WELL-BEING-

i know that for me it is an honor to stand in there young but massively large  heroic presents.

i will keep them in my prayers and ask you do like wise as it will likely be a long long time before they are able to fully restfully own a peaceful nights sleep again...thanks.

as we waited for the " space rock" that the scientist told us would swing near to us yesterday morin-

an other/ a different  space rock creeped-up  up from behind us and bust over moscow earlier that same day hurting 1200 folks according to the h/p report.

i can only wish, hope and pray that the dictator putin, the russain- international oligarchy as well as  all the corrupted leaders of the russian orthodox blasphemy were among those hurt- maybe with fine golden rolexs fused into there wrists...

a man can hope can he not!

if the current religious blasphemy called the vatican fails to persuade sr. simonne campbell of the catholic political action community called network into taking its helm calling herself Peter The Roman-

then those folks in italy as well as were ever that ongoing blasphemy has an outlet for its child rapers and there protectors had  better find and use " space rock proof" underweres" because what happened over moscow is gunna look like a dud firework in compassion to what My /Our Father YAHWEH is gunna send us then.

yours truly

peter the romin american

>p

ps i am very happy and honored to report that my application for "the new seminary" accelerated  class of 2014 interfaith minsters class has been approved and i will be meeting with my cohort in three weeks time in lower manhattan-

i have given my self seven weeks to move on from here in the vets heaven facility and closer to where my studies will unfold.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2013 - 7:53PM #2
Gacogal

Congratulations on your application approval! Wishing you well with your endeavors and studies.

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. (Proverbs 4:23)
What you say flows from what is in your heart. (Luke 6:45b)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2013 - 8:34AM #3
Peter_d_roman

thanks very very much.

yours truly 

peter the romin american

>p

Feb 17, 2013 -- 7:53PM, Gacogal wrote:

Congratulations on your application approval! Wishing you well with your endeavors and studies.

Edit: fixed quote function

Moderated by Stardove on Feb 22, 2013 - 11:30PM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook