Switch to Forum Live View this following thread was deleted from the c2c board after it was labeled "proselytizing"....
2 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2012 - 3:11PM #1
Peter_d_roman

... maybe it will find a more welcoming place here.

"The Christ" did not come to israel to make a bridge for the jewish faith  into the future;  He came to END that long failed imperfect  jewish faith based upon imperfect human artifacts/ errant writings / errant witness  and replace it with a new Love based faith system centered upon His Own Lived  Example that keeps every one of its practitioners in perpetual grace and innocents easily restored when the needs be. 

i understand that most every practicing christain attach by faith to there sacramental or bible centered church dose not agree with The Truth cited above and that most of them will not waste a tic to call me a " false prophet or even "antichrist" as i say to them " sticks and stones";

but TRUTH IS TRUTH and The TRUTH of jer 31/ 31-34 tells us all that like it or not " the jewish faith based upon moses covenant" was going to one day  end and it was going to be replaced with The New Covenant;

The New Covenant and its ONE STATED COMMANDMENT  that Our Savior Messiah did write and Seal with His Innocent Blood 2012 years or so ago.

THIS TRUTH also points out another embarrassing hurt-filled Truth that has been and still is shared by all practicing christians of every faith build on a " jewish continuum of faith systems"-

namely that all such church communities are in great error that is a threat to there very souls life by staying in those error filled churches now.

just like no traveler can reach lets say new york city without getting on board a conveyance that is heading for new york city;

no human soul can enter into The New Life Our Savior Brother opened up for us to share in unless and until our faith is the committed practice of His New Covenants ONE STATED COMMANDMENT-

"LOVE EACH OTHER AS HE LOVES US".

i beg with all my being please consider these words and while we still have the time to change direction from our 1500+ year old error filled pagan nicean born church let us set Our True Path according to Our Saviors Direction ALONE.

Our Father YAHWEH  nor His  House needs not one of us to become a living part of it as it each are perfect as is-

however we are beloved invited and called into that New Life so let us do as we have been directed to and ready our self as we help each other to arrive into  that Wonderful Destination only our faithful love can bring us into. 

i stand ready  to respond to all the replies that this post may bring.

yours truly
peter the romin american
>p

ps this is jer 31/ 31-34

31 "The day is coming," says the LORD,  "when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.

32 This    covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I    took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt.
They    broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,"    says the LORD.

33 "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day," says the LORD.   
 "I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them  on   their hearts. 
I will be their God, and they will be my people.

34 And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You should know the LORD.' For everyone, from the least to the greatest,
will know me already," says the LORD. "And I will forgive their wickedness,  and I will never again remember their sins."

(Jeremiah 31, NLT, rse).

everyone / anyone in any church or temple today that dose NOT have The Live Word of YAHWEH written upon there living heart is missing that word due in largest part to the misplaced/ misdirected faith that they gave to the things that should never have been given any faith in the first place.

the church age of bibles and sacraments and only certain "men" having authority to lead others as its center alters ended officially on earth in 77 ce with the smashing of the 2d temple -

its time for all the faithful to see this TRUTH  and to act accordingly in Loves Way or expect your once living soul to be burred next to your once living body at its times end.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2012 - 12:46PM #2
Stardove

Peter, I do believe the Christ came to show us the way.  He is our greatest example of love and the way shower.  The two commandants he gave were to love God and love one another.

I believe the hidden commandant is to love ourselves. Without self love I don't believe one can love another person truly.  Peace and a Happy New Year.  Star

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2012 - 3:18PM #3
Peter_d_roman

hi  Star and thanks for your insightful and imho very correct comment.

Our Savior Messiah did reduce "all The Law and all The Prophets " to these two :

"LOVE NOTHING MORE THEN OUR  FATHER YAHWEY AND LOVE EACH OTHER AS WE LOVE OUR SELF"

however i reckon when He saw how very little so many folk loved themself then He made His New Covenant one commandment as He did:

"LOVE EACH OTHER AS I LOVE YOU!"

it is from that base line and spritual direction that all human kind finds our souls heath and in time our new life.

a very happy new year to you and yours stardove.

>p

Dec 31, 2012 -- 12:46PM, Stardove wrote:

Peter, I do believe the Christ came to show us the way.  He is our greatest example of love and the way shower.  The two commandants he gave were to love God and love one another.

I believe the hidden commandant is to love ourselves. Without self love I don't believe one can love another person truly.  Peace and a Happy New Year.  Star

Edit: fixed quote function

Moderated by Stardove on Dec 31, 2012 - 07:08PM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook