2 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2012 - 10:53AM #1
TemplarS
A joyful Christmas to all!

May we, for one day, put aside the differences which sometimes divide us on this forum, and share the joy and love which came into the world with the birth of our savior.

I'll we going to early church tonight, then to a large (30+) family gathering.  Tomorrow is just our family, opening our presents ariound the tree and celebrating with a good dinner.

Catch you all on the flip side. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2012 - 11:12AM #2
Keyfer

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all.    Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2012 - 11:51AM #3
Want to know

Dec 24, 2012 -- 10:53AM, TemplarS wrote:

A joyful Christmas to all!

May we, for one day, put aside the differences which sometimes divide us on this forum, and share the joy and love which came into the world with the birth of our savior.

I'll we going to early church tonight, then to a large (30+) family gathering.  Tomorrow is just our family, opening our presents ariound the tree and celebrating with a good dinner.

Catch you all on the flip side. 

Merry Christmas to you Templar, and everyone on this board. Templar, my family plans are somewhat like yours. We will have four generations at church tonight. This will be our youngest great grandson's first Christmas and all will be at our home on Christmas day. I love it!

"Now we see as through a glass, darkly but then face to face:  now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am known."  I Corinthians 13:12
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook