Switch to Forum Live View Cornerstone Festival
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2012 - 2:49PM #1
Luke1981
Hello everyone,

So Cornerstone is coming up and I'd like to attend this year, also with some accademic motives, trying to find out how people use mass products for religious practices. But catching some sun and watching some acts is of course not going to be a bother either. I'm quite excited to go, but the fact is, coming from Europe, I know hardly anyone that is attending and I'm not even sure how I'll get from the airport to the festival terrain. Fact is I'm looking to get in touch with some people that are attending so if you are or if you know somebody and would like to get in contact, please do. Best probably to get in touch through Facebook, I've listed mine underneath. Since this is a forum though, please do also tell me what you think about Cornerstone. If you've been and whether or not you liked it and why, those sorts of things. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Greetings,
Lucas
www.facebook.com/lukeamsterdam
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2012 - 12:34PM #2
Eagle-1

Going to be renting a  car?   Probably  they  could  provide  you  with  a  map?   Or,  write to Cornerstone  to  see  if  anyone   near  you  has   inquired  or  registered, that you might  travel  with?   Otherwise,  I  don't  know a  thing about  it.  Can't  even  remember  who  the  evangelist there  is.   Sorry.   I'm  in  Michigan.   

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook