Switch to Forum Live View These Are They...Out of Great Tribulation.....Rev. 7:14.
4 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2011 - 9:07PM #1
Eagle-1

Voice Crying,  and Everyone,   Revelation 7:14.

I believe you said name one verse that says we'll be in the Great Trib.   There  may  be  other verses   also,   which  others  may  want  to  contribute.   

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2011 - 3:58PM #2
Rgurley4

Revelation 7: 13-17....Those unbelievers who survive  "great tribulation" and are saved AFTER the Second Coming

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me (John),
     "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?"

14 I (John)said to him, "My lord, you know."
     And he (Jesus)said to me (John),
     "These are the ones who come out of the "great tribulation", (non-Believers who were alive for 3.5 years + 3.5 years)
      and they (NOW) have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (been saved after the Second Coming)
 15 "For this reason, they are before the throne of God (1000 year rule and reign);
        and they (converts) serve Him (Jesus) day and night in His temple (in Jerusalem);
        and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle (holy tent of protection) over them.
16 "They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat;
17  for the Lamb (Jesus) in the center of the throne will be their shepherd,
      and will guide them to springs of the water of life;
      and God will wipe every tear from their eyes."

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2011 - 4:51PM #3
Rgurley4

?Rapture?...snatched / taken out / caught up / gathering together...
God the Holy Spirit and Believers removed before/during/after the "great tribulation" of the End times ....supporting Scriptures.

Revelations 19: 11-16....The Rider on the White Horse
14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

To the Church in Philadelphia:
Revelations 3:10...
10....I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world
to test those who live on the earth. 11  I am coming soon.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
10  and to wait for his Son from heaven,
whom he raised from the dead—Jesus,
who rescues us from the coming wrath

THE RAPTURE:
1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18 (NIV)...RETURN - RESURRECTION - RAPTURE - REUNION

Matthew 24....Jesus prophecy on the "end times"

2 Thessalonians 2...The Anti-Christ revealed before the restaining of God the Holy Spirit removed

1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the (SECOND) coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
 and our (C) "gathering together to" Him,
RUMOR..."the day of the Lord" (already) has come.
 3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it "the day of the Lord" will not come
 unless (and until) THE apostasy (falling away) comes first, AND
the man of lawlessness (Anti-Christ) is revealed,
the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship,
so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2011 - 7:41AM #4
Eagle-1

Apr 19, 2011 -- 3:58PM, Rgurley4 wrote:

(Rgurley)

Revelation 7: 13-17....Those unbelievers who survive  "great tribulation" and are saved AFTER the Second Coming    

(Excuse me,  It   really  does   NOT   say,  or  even  imply,  AFTER  the Second Coming! )

"These are the ones who come out of the "great tribulation", (non-Believers who were alive for 3.5 years + 3.5 years) "

Sorry,  it  does  NOT  say  non-Believers  who were alive  for  3.5 years + 3.5 years,  and in the  last  chapter  of  Revelation  there's  dire  warnings  about  adding  anything  or  subtracting   any thing  from  "the book of this prophecy. "  Obviously not meaning we have to quote the whole book in our attempts  to  just  determine  meanings. 

Thanks  for  posting  a   Pre-Trib Rapture  theorist's  impression, but  we  have  to  go strictly By the Book, word for word,  and  some  of   the "time"  words  in  the  Bible  aren't  meant to be taken literally,  for  instance  those  "70 weeks"  of  Daniel  which  turned  out  to  be, I forget, 400+ years?   The  whole  Trib  may  be  more  like  70  years  of  the  tech  age,   including  the  American assassinations,  because  there's  apparently  at  least  one  couple  fitting  descriptions  of  being  under  seige,  and  somewhere in  Ezekiel,  approximately  chapter 37 (?), nobody can have any secrets  from  "the beast", Satan in sheeps' clothing posing as one of the angels of light.  There's already been a  7-year accord that didn't work, if I remember correctly, as  just a  rank and file Christian woman, and I grant you maybe there will be another one, or maybe not.  I  think  we're   to  watch  for  a  concerted  attack  on  Israel,  which  gets   interrupted  by   our  all  seeing  Jesus  coming in the clouds (rather slowly?) followed by all  the angels  of  heaven?  Quoting  only from memory,  I  may  slightly misquote,  so  someone  correct me if I'm wrong  and we all know to not  take  anyone's  word  for  anything in  religion  without  checking the Bible  ourselves. 

There's  8  kings  or  heads,  of  state,  remember,  maybe  not  exactly consecutive,  who're fooled  by  the  lawless  one  and  enable  him,   proving  his  mostly-covert  reign  is  a  lot more  than  7  literal  years.   Rev. 13, and I  think in chapter 17 they're called mountains.  Standouts.    Do  you  know  Greek?   I  have  a  Teach Yourself   book  but have  not  made  time  to  get  into  it.   Are   the  words   for  7 and for 70  very similar?  So  translators  could  very  easily  choose  the  wrong  one  if  they  forgot  about  these  kings/heads of state?   

You're  Baptist, where the  Left Behind  theory  originated,  right?    

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2011 - 5:44AM #5
Eagle-1

10-11-11  

The GREAT  Tribulation  obviously  isn't  ancient  Rome, though that was bad enough.  It's in the time  of  FLYING,  and  other  modern  technology.   (Persecuted Christian woman whose house is  made  desolate of her children but  whose OTHER children are all  that  pass the great loyalty test, FLIES  somewhere on two wings  of  a  GREAT  eagle.   Cross  ref,   short  book  of  Micah re  conspirators, voyeurs, at Lachish, which  I've read is just an archeology dig now,  plotting a way of  corrupting  a  woman's  body  so  as  to  LOOK  UPON  her.  Would  require modern technology, which certainly  exists.   God  gives  them  up  for  a  time,  to  uncleaness, some versions,  until  she that is in travail  figures  everything out (?)  Makes  her some kind   of    tower    among     the     FLOCK.    Rev. 12 is about the flock, and the  same  woman  in  both  references,  most  likely.   (She's  not  Mary  or  Israel or the whole  church,  because  the   clues  would  only  fit  an  individual.)  

Rome was bad enough, but  the  tech  age   is   even   worse.    Watch  for  an  attack  on  Israel.   ("Pray for the peace of Jerusalem."   Pray  that  those  brought back from  all the nations   will  not   just   get   killed!)   

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook