Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Moved Threads
5 years ago  ::  May 02, 2009 - 11:46AM #1
Stardove

Reminder to members of Beliefnet.  This forum is for Progressive Christians to share with each other, if you do not consider yourself a Progressive Christian, but wish to discuss beliefs with them please go to the Discuss Progressive Christianity Thanks.

As some of you may have noticed there is no longer a notice given when a thread has been moved.  I will use this thread to inform members of any threads being moved and to where they went. 

I am also curious here ~ Thread... has been moved to the Discuss Progressive Christianity.

Progressive Christians & Discuss Progressive Christianity.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2009 - 12:28PM #2
Stardove

progressive christian- thats an odd combination of terms! thread has been moved to the Discuss Progressive Christians.

Your host ~ Stardove

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2009 - 10:18AM #3
Stardove

The thread Spiritual Riddles by Jesus Christ has been moved to the Discuss Progressive Christianity forum.

You may continue the discussion there.

Just a reminder this forum is a place for Progressive Christians to gather and have discussions.  The Discuss Progressive Christianity is open to all members of Beliefnet.

Thanks.

Your Host ~ Stardove

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2010 - 9:37PM #4
Stardove

The Gospel and the Zodiac ~ Sun of God? hast been moved to the Discuss Progressive Christianity.  You may continue the discussion at that forum.  Thanks.  Stardove

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook