Switch to Forum Live View Interesting conference
6 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 11:16AM #1
seekerdrd
My birthday gift to myself came with some advertisements, one of which i thought was interesting. It is for a conference called The Jesus Way: recovering the lost content of discipleship. One of the workshops mentioned in the brochure is entitled Celtic Spirituality: Seeing the Whole Earth as Full of God's Glory. Anyone interested can check out more info at: http://www.renovare.org/journey_events_2009ic.htm.

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 11:16AM #2
seekerdrd
My birthday gift to myself came with some advertisements, one of which i thought was interesting. It is for a conference called The Jesus Way: recovering the lost content of discipleship. One of the workshops mentioned in the brochure is entitled Celtic Spirituality: Seeing the Whole Earth as Full of God's Glory. Anyone interested can check out more info at: http://www.renovare.org/journey_events_2009ic.htm.

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 3:24PM #3
mfjfarrell
Dia annseo isteach!
God to all here!

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the link.  I looked it up and it seems pretty good.  Enjoy yourself!  I've never heard of Sylvia Maddox in CC though.  She might be a newcomer or just one of those 'touchy feely' CC'ers.  Let us know what you think of it...

Slan,
Marty
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 3:47PM #4
seekerdrd
Actually I don't know if I'll get to go. I just ordered a book from renovare, and they sent the info along with it. If I'm well and can afford it, I'd love to go. Otherwise i may have to live vicariously through anyone I know who might go.

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2008 - 12:49AM #5
Liriodendron
I was looking at the conference and the Jesus Way group.  The concept of living the Jesus Way is very powerful just to think about .  I'm going to read some more on the site and see if it lives up to what I think it might.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2008 - 12:49AM #6
Liriodendron
I was looking at the conference and the Jesus Way group.  The concept of living the Jesus Way is very powerful just to think about .  I'm going to read some more on the site and see if it lives up to what I think it might.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook